How do you feel about Naughty Dog?

Esperahol

Naughty Dog studios has become synonymous with the Sony's system at this point. So what are your thoughts about them and how much influence does their work have on your decision to look at the PS4? I personally haven't actually been disappointed by them yet - Drake's adventure was awesome, the Last of Us was a very good game, and I anticipate more excellent work in the future. That doesn't mean I'll buy a PS4 just to get more hands on time with them - it does however make my decision settle a bit better considering I ain't feeling MS - and I doubt the WiiU will have access to all the games I really enjoy.

I definitely think that Naughty Dog is one of the best developers right now, as it's incredible to see how far they've come when you look at their track record. They have went from Crash Bandicoot, to Jak & Daxter, to Uncharted and now The Last of Us. I'm an so excited to see what they do next, especially since the game will be released on the PS4. Like you, I haven't been disappointed from them yet and they only seem to be getting better.

I definitely think that Naughty Dog is one of the best developers right now, as it's incredible to see how far they've come when you look at their track record. They have went from Crash Bandicoot, to Jak & Daxter, to Uncharted and now The Last of Us. I'm an so excited to see what they do next, especially since the game will be released on the PS4. Like you, I haven't been disappointed from them yet and they only seem to be getting better.

I am the biggest fan of crash bandicoot. I had all of the games and i would play it all day. Naughty dog is definitely a great company, i am wondering what else they will come up with.

I am the biggest fan of crash bandicoot. I had all of the games and i would play it all day. Naughty dog is definitely a great company, i am wondering what else they will come up with.

I played all 3 Crash Bandicoot games and I recently started the first Jak and Daxter. I keep hearing about The Last of Us so I'm going to check that out too.

I used to really like them but I really don't like Uncharted or Last of Us. I'm kind of disappointed in them..

Back