Xbox One How good is Titanfall? Is it just COD with Titans?

Skroozey

So I haven't had an opportunity to play Titanfall yet, but I've been quite excited as soon as I saw it announced. Looks like a fun action game. But I've seen many basically describe it as a COD clone with Titans? Is there any truth to this? Don't get me wrong I still play COD, but I don't find it as fun as it used to be, say like the COD 4 days (my personal favourite). How's the multilayer, do people just camp with Titans? Haha. Is it worth buying?

So I haven't had an opportunity to play Titanfall yet, but I've been quite excited as soon as I saw it announced. Looks like a fun action game. But I've seen many basically describe it as a COD clone with Titans? Is there any truth to this? Don't get me wrong I still play COD, but I don't find it as fun as it used to be, say like the COD 4 days (my personal favourite). How's the multilayer, do people just camp with Titans? Haha. Is it worth buying?

It's worth it man. That's what I can say. Either way the multiplayer thing rocks with the exception of the bots, they're all around the place.

It's definitely a different feeling from cod. I don't know about the raw speed of the game but it feels so fast-paced so if you're into that kind of thing, I think you'd love it. I prefer halo multiplayer speeds or speeds that of more serious fps games such as cs 1.6. Titanfall is still a pretty fun, casual game though. Just doesn't feel like a serious game to me b/c of how fast-paced it is. Feels like Team Fortress.

It's definitely a different feeling from cod. I don't know about the raw speed of the game but it feels so fast-paced so if you're into that kind of thing, I think you'd love it. I prefer halo multiplayer speeds or speeds that of more serious fps games such as cs 1.6. Titanfall is still a pretty fun, casual game though. Just doesn't feel like a serious game to me b/c of how fast-paced it is. Feels like Team Fortress.

Team Fortress, I guess you could say that. But in my opinion this is better. Just hope it doesn't turn into another COD mistake.

Team Fortress, I guess you could say that. But in my opinion this is better. Just hope it doesn't turn into another COD mistake.

Yeah man. That's one of my worries as well. But who knows this might not end up being like COD.

I too was kind of concerned that it would just be another CoD clone, with the new gimmick of titans, but it actually plays pretty well if you ask me. It's a whole different feel to CoD, since instead of running around, trying to sneak up on your enemy, you just jump into your titan and stomp on them instead. Much better if you ask me.

I too was kind of concerned that it would just be another CoD clone, with the new gimmick of titans, but it actually plays pretty well if you ask me. It's a whole different feel to CoD, since instead of running around, trying to sneak up on your enemy, you just jump into your titan and stomp on them instead. Much better if you ask me.

It's way better than COD. I agree. The concept with the titans alone will really make you want to play this game.

Back