Xbox One How long did it take for you to finish this game?

deathbyprayer

Now I've been going in and out of this game for a while and so far I haven't even gotten out of the first area in the map (not Havana, I mean the whole sea or ocean or whatever) not because I'm stupid but because I'm trying to flush out every activity. I'm planning to finish the whole game before Unity comes out so, how long have you played this game before you reached the end? The main missions I mean, not including the side activities.

If excluding the side activities and let's say rushing through the story I'd say roughly 12-15 hours. I was quite slow because the trailing missions were a pain and had to be attempted multiple times. The game isn't hard, just some part are frustrating which caused the longer play time.

I still haven't finished the main missions and I've had the game since it first came out. I don't play a game straight through, though. I work the side missions in, too, and I also put the game up for a few days, play another game, pick the first game back up and play it some more, etc.

i stopped at like 50 % it just became the same thing over and over and over again...

Back