How many games do you play on your PC?

Pretty much only league of legends, although I do play a little bit of minecraft and stuff. But I only really play league of legends to be honest.

I play a bit on the pc. DayZ, hitman, deus ex hr, tf2, l4d. there's more but that's what I'm mostly playing right now. Not into LoL which is funny cause I'm the only one outta my friends who doesn't like it haha

A lot of old games that are PC only, mostly because my current laptop is not that good to play the latest games. But yeah, at least i have a easy time to run old games, which are always a joy to play.

Currently I have a bunch of games that I have installed in my PC but rarely get time to play them. I think one of the reason is because I lack proper gaming pads for my PC lol

Two games that I play mostly are League of Legends and Minecraft.
I have many games on my Steam that I haven't touched since I bought it. Looking forward to playing more of these though.
I'm also starting portal 2 with my friend today. Oh boy am I going to have fun with that.

I play a lot of games. Some of the older games I play are counter strike 1.6 and quake. Then I also play games like skyrim and the latest Assassins Creed. overall I have about 50 or so games.

As of the moment, the games I play on my PC are League Of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike Xtreme and Warcraft III Frozen Throne (mainly Dota).
Out of the four games installed, I often play League Of Legends because me and some friends from work often play together.

I'm a boring guy! I only play Minecraft, the Portal series, and TF2. Although, I also play Half Life and Garry's Mod. So in sumarry: Valve...

-Goo

I'm quite a heavy PC gamer, getting into a lot of the MMOs and some various other games, but I do play more games on the Xbox only because I always find it more of a convenience! (I must seem very strange!) I myself am quite a big minecrafter on the PC, and I play a ton of various indie games too such as Bastion, Binding of Isaac and VVVVVV. But out of major games that you'll find me on for the PC I think the only one would have to be EVE. Everything else I prefer to simply play on the consoles for personal preferences.

I own 120 games on steam but realistically I only play around 3-4 and some times any game of my choosing as that's the beauty of having all your games in one place.

I have a few games on steam. I have Dota 2, Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood, Portal 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Source, and Left 4 Dead 2.

My favorite out of them is both Counter Strike, and Left 4 Dead. They are both very addicting...Especially with friends. :)

I only play about 5 games on the pc. Anymore and my computer slows down.

When I'm taking a break on Xbox I get online and play League of Legends with my friends. It's free and we always have a full team. There's just something about the game that's so addicting, probably the variety of champions and outcomes in a match.

I have a ton of games on Steam, but I'd say a good 25% of them don't even run on my computer. I just can't pass up a good sale, even if it isn't practical. Luckily, I'll be able to play them later on should I ever decide to upgrade my computer. Other than that, I play games like Borderlands and Team Fortress 2, which actually do run on my computer. My computer isn't even old; it just wasn't built for gaming.

Too many to count, but the most graphic-intensive game I can play on my PC is Doom 3, as I have a pitiful GPU and CPU, and could use more RAM as well. I'll upgrade eventually, but I just don't have the extra money right now. I've been playing System Shock 2 as of late; it's truly an amazing game for its time, and I advise fans of Bioshock to try it.

I play quite a fare amount of games on my PC and actually own a good 70+ games on steam alone, I can also say my computer can run every single one of them even if only on medium settings. I've been on Steam for a good 2-3 years and have bought most of my games during the Summer and Winter sales which as you might have been able to tell has net me quite a large selection, only a couple ended up being games I spent around an hour or so in. I actually bought nine games just yesterday for 5 bucks at least 3 of them I'll play and they all cost at least 10 bucks individually which is I might say quite a steal. Really like PC gaming and gaming overall.

I actually tend to play more games on PC than console, just because I'm already on the PC anyway so it's easy to hop on for a couple minutes. I think of console games more as books, it's something you settle down with and focus on for several hours at a time to get lost in.

Anyway, I play Smite and Rift quite a lot. I'll also pop on Minecraft when I get bored, and Plants vs Zombies when I'm really bored and want to kill some time or clear my head. I also played War Z (or whatever the current title is) for a while but started to lose interest. I may still go back, but not until I get more free time.

Every time when I wish to play a first person shooter (Bioshock), RPG (Dota 2) or strategy titles (Warcraft, Starcraft), nothing can beat the Keyboard/Mouse combo. PC Gaming is best when you use it for the right games. Consoles are usually more gamer friendly and I just love my Xbox 360 no matter what. But, to make sure that I'm comfortable on a computer I have purchased and use multiple Xbox controllers for the PC as well. Some games don't make it to the consoles and auto-aiming is not my choice for games like Modern Warfare or Battlefield. I play regularly both on a PC and my console, enjoying the best of both worlds to the core.

Just Sims 3 when I have time. All other games I prefer to play on a console.

Back