Xbox One How Many Have Preordered Ryse?

TerminatorTim

I've had my eye on Ryse: Son of Rome for a while now and am thinking about going ahead and preordering it, but with the release date being next month, I wonder if I should even bother. Do you guys think it will sell out before I can get my hands on it if I don't preorder it?

I have not preordered this game. To be honest, I've never even heard about it until checking this thread. I checking out the E3 gameplay video, and by the looks of it, it seems like a great game with potential. The graphics look beautiful, and hopefully the story line is too. I'm thinking about preordering this game as well.

I actually just heard about this game, but even so I don't think this is preorder material for me. I mean it is beautiful, but what makes it really great? That said considering it seems to be flying below the radar you should be good to wait, but if you really want it go for it now.

I've had my eye on Ryse: Son of Rome for a while now and am thinking about going ahead and preordering it, but with the release date being next month, I wonder if I should even bother. Do you guys think it will sell out before I can get my hands on it if I don't preorder it?
It will not sell out. You should have no problems getting it....but I am using the 360 era idealogy. Or you can just get it with the digital DL that
will be available. I do not think it has flown under the radar as most XB1 followers have seen gameplay.
Ill make a decision about this game as Nov 22 gets closer.

have no pre-ordered it and I doubt if I will even play this game. It's not my cup of tea.

How is this game

It isn't great. I suppose it's okay for a launch title. Its graphics are pretty amazing but everything else is pretty below par even for a last gen game... Worth getting just for the graphics though... even if you only play it for about an hour before you get bored.

It isn't great. I suppose it's okay for a launch title. Its graphics are pretty amazing but everything else is pretty below par even for a last gen game... Worth getting just for the graphics though... even if you only play it for about an hour before you get bored.

Graphics on this game is nice, I agree that everything else was way below the previous game. I don't think this is a good game to play though. Just my thoughts on the matter anyways.

Back