Xbox 360 How many xbox controllers do you have?

Our xbox has 5 or 6 controllers, mainly just for easy switching when the batteries die. Instead of waiting to charge batteries (cause we do that), or putting batteries into the controller. My family is lazy, so we just get enough controllers so we can just grab another one when the batteries die. ;)

I used to have a lot of controllers, but I got rid of quite a few of them because I had no use for them. Now I just have my razer controller, and two wireless controllers with my FPS Freaks on them. I love those things. They help me so much with my accuracy and precision. They actually do what they say they will do so I am very satisfied with them.

I've currently only got 2 wireless Xbox controllers. I ususally only use one though, as I play a lot online. I've got two so I can play against my family. I've also got the Kinect, which kind of counts a controller. As well as these, I have a corded Xbox controller. I don't actually use this on the Xbox though. I use it for all my PC gaming. It's really handy and can add an extra dimension to playing with an emulator on a PC. Though it can be a bit strange trying to play a Playstation emulation with an Xbox controller. It adds an extra challenge.

I have way to many controllers, but if you ask how many controllers do i have that actually work that number is very small it's about 2 but in total I probably have anywhere from 8-12 controllers I should really take better care of my controllers lol.

I currently own 2 controllers, one for me, and one for my brother. Both are white.

I have approximately 12 controllers. I keep most of them as backups or when one begins to slow down or act up, I can just grab another and plug it in. The more backups the better.

Too many. lol The main ones in use right now are the Halo 4 wireless, Batman wired, regular wired (relegated to PC gaming), and Gears of War 3 wireless.

I have a bunch of controllers. My xbox only has room for two wired ones and 2 wireless ones. I hate using wireless controllers because the battery drains really quickly, so I tend to use wired controllers more often. Also, I guess it's better for the environment as well because less waste will be going to landfills and stuff. Wired controllers are pretty much just better and less of a hassle than wireless one, in my opinion!

I have four, but keep a couple rechargeable batteries in outlets nearby. Otherwise you're just going through a ridiculous amount of batteries, and it's not always the easiest to find where to recycle some.

Wow, I didn't know people kept so many controllers... I only have 1. My brother is the only other person in my family that plays on Xbox, and he has his own console. If my friends come over and want to play something, they bring their own controllers. Much easier than managing several different controllers, I think.

I have 5 Xbox controllers. 1 is no longer working because of excessive dropping. 1 controller is modded to my specifications and the other 3 are normal controllers. I have 4 controllers to play multiplayer games like Tekken Tag 2 and sports games like tennis and basketball.

I have 6, 4 wired and 2 wireless. Wireds are obviously for when the wireless die; or my brothers come over and we're all going to play a game together.

I have two solid working Xbox controllers. I try to be careful with my controllers when I am playing because the last thing I want to do is go on and buy new controllers because I broke my original ones. This happened to me in the past. Never again.

I have two controllers but I used to have three. I have one that I bought to accompany the one that came with my elite console, and then I have the one that came with my slim console. I almost bought another one, but I really have no reason to have more than two. Both of them work fine, but I started using the newer one because the other one was getting a bit worn out. I blame Call of Duty.

Back