How much have you spent on Xbox Live?

Kwizkey

I love Xbox, ever since 2004 when I first played Halo 2 I wanted one, I have had both the original console, the 360 and will be picking up the Xbox One at some point in the future. If it weren't for Xbox Live I would be able to buy an XBone at launch! After 5 years online and £400 out of pocket, I think free Xbox Live should be available to Xbox subscribers after a certain number of years as the cost for it can outweigh the cost of the console and games you buy. I know it makes up a lot of Microsoft's income but not being able to play or talk with other people on MY XBOX because of not having the money infuriates me to no end. What do you guys think?

lol!Nice question bro!Man......over 30 arcade games,whole animes like Street Fighter,Witch Blade,etc....Add-ons,avatar gear light sabers,spiderman actions,etc...I couldn't tell you after 5 years!I know it was a lot!

To be honest I actually don't know how much time I've spent on Xbox Live. All I do know is that I've bought a lot of arcade games with friends and played multiplayer for as long as I could remember, which accounts to probably three yearly purchases of Xbox Live in total (aka 3 years bought), but I actually didn't use up all that time playing. A lot of my Live was wasted because I didn't go on the console at all :(

I just buy digital titles when they lack retail releases, so i guess i spent about $100 to $200 on them alone. I really hope that Microsoft doesn't decide to not letting you play your old games on the new consoles, that would be absurd.

Ive only ever bought a 1 year subscription twice, but i have "earned" subscriptions multiple times through various promotions at work. Unfortunately, i also accidentally left my auto renew on and was billed monthly for about 5 months. Should have called and tried to get it converted to a year but i didnt think about it till after i had cancelled

I have been playing Xbox Live since 2009 maybe 2010. I never bought those whole year codes but rather the individual months that were $10 each. I ended up spending double of what I could have paid for. After 36 months at $10 each comes out to be $360.

I had the 10$ every month when I use to have xbox live. I kept my xbox live for a lil minute as well, for at least 6 months. I am kind of satisfied for the price of 60$ which was not too much.

The most I've ever spent at once might've been $10. I can't say how much I've spent altogether, but it probably isn't anywhere near $100... I tend to try and wait til they post deals on my Dashboard before I dive in and buy things. Trying to save money, not burn it. lol

Back