Xbox One I hope Ryse gets a sequel.

heavensdevil

Despite what the media said about the game. I loved it and have been playing it since launch the most other than Forza 5. The combat executions are the most satisfying experience I've had from a game in this genre. Of all the games this generation, RYSE is actually the only game that gave me the same impression of jump in generation like the PS2 gave me over PS1.

Yeah, it should definitely be a franchise. If what I've heard about is true, then there's gotta be a sequel since the game ends with the indication the story will continue. Will this be Microsoft's next big franchise? We'll see.

I kinda like the game. After a few hours of playing I can see the difference that it had supposedly to God of War. Well the game had it's pros and cons. Either way I liked it. I don't mind if this has a sequel. I think it'll be great for the game.

I really hope this really gets a sequel. Well the game was well made, before I bought it I actually had doubts if it will surpass the other games that were compared to it. But it did well in my opinion. The game play was spectacular. I have no regrets in getting this game.

Back