Xbox One If I had to invest in another zombie game… why not Dying Light

Esperahol

Dying Light seems like it’s going to be a fantastic experience combining as it does all the joy of platforming without limits and discovery with … fast zombies. Then again there is a little bit of bias – I do like the whole Dead Island series. Unfortunately Dead Island isn’t very good at being polished – fun, but crude it is. I’m hoping for a bit more from this one… but I’ll forgive a lot if I’m allowed to pankour zombies in the face. I wonder what the DLC will be like for this game? Well, hopefully it'll be about elevating the game rather than still content.

I watched a nice YouTube video of this game over the weekend and I went ahead and preordered it today.

It doesn't come out until March 2014 and if anything changes for the worse I can always cancel.

I've had this game preordered since I 1st heard about it and seen some footage . And now its not being released until sometime in 2015 , so I hope they are getting most of the kinks out because I think its going to be an amazing game .

The game looks promising to say the least but again, zombies? I mean, sure the game could be fun but with the plot and the whole game involving zombies again it's pretty much the same deal as before. I'm going to wait for verdicts before I buy this game.

Back