If you washed up on a deserted island with your 360 and 1 game what game would it be?

Shana

If you washed up on a deserted island with your 360 and only one game what game would it be? And why?

I think i would have to go with Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. It's just such a good game and seeing as how the island is deserted I may be there for a long time. That way I could play the single player in every hardness and play online as well! Give me time to unlock everything I haven't unlocked yet as well!

Oh and for the sake of this question we can just pretend there is power and internet on the island not that there would be but oh well!

I would have to say Battlefield 3 (or 4 when it comes out). Very little is better.

I'd probably have to go with Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Assuming there wouldn't be any Internet access on a deserted island, I can play Terrorist Hunt over and over and it changes every time and be perfectly happy. If there WAS Internet on this deserted island, then I'd probably have to go with whatever current CoD game is out because I'd have tons of people to play with and I'd be able to help them find me so I could get back to the rest of my games :)

Call of Duty: Black Ops. I got to like, prestige 13 or something. So right there is a pretty damn good example of how long I can play that game and not be completely bored of it.

Skyrim. It's not my absolute favorite, just close, but it has a ton of content and offers multiple ways to play it.

Namco Video Museum or something like that. It has Ms. Pac Man on it. I'll never master that game, so I might as well waste day after day trying.

I think i would prefer a closed room with ventilation, then i wouldn't have my 360 die on me from overheating.
And if i had internet, then i would go with Halo 3 for multiplayer, seeing how we are all pulling all this kind of impossible stuff.

Haha great answers! I love that if I had internet I'd help everyone find me! And wow, I did not even think of Namco Museum! I think if there was no internet that would be my number one choice since there are so many games to play. Pacman and Ms pacman however make me so angry! I really extremely suck at them, no matter what I do eventually those stupid little ghosts eat me. That is my one game I think I'd break a controller over and I think it's so stupid every time someone tells me they broke their controller over a game!

I was going to say Sega Ultimate Collection but if I still have internet connection maybe not. I'd probably get COD:Ghosts. I'm sure the multiplayer will hold me over for years especially if I can still get access to DLC.

I would go with "Hitman: Absolution". I realize there's no MP and the game isn't that long, but I would play for hours. Over and over again. Because eventually I would get off that island. And the people responsible for putting me there in the first place would have to PAY. And I would want to do it stealthily so I didn't wind up in prison with NO Xbox 360 lol.

Well you never mentioned that there would be a TV/monitor. So it really doesn't matter what game we choose.

However if I should pick a game as it is now then Dead Island. It is a pretty good game even though it is a bit old.

I would go with "Hitman: Absolution". I realize there's no MP and the game isn't that long, but I would play for hours. Over and over again. Because eventually I would get off that island. And the people responsible for putting me there in the first place would have to PAY. And I would want to do it stealthily so I didn't wind up in prison with NO Xbox 360 lol.

HAHA! Love this answer! The splinter cell games are pretty stealthy as well. And same with Rainbow six. I'm a very unstealthy person though so they aren't my type of games.

Lego Star Wars, so I could spend lots of bored down time smashing Lego blocks ;)

This is a very tough question for me, but if I really had to choose it would be Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm such a Call of Duty fanboy it's only natural for me to choose that game. Since there's internet, i'll mainly just play regular multiplayer and do what I always do, destroy little kids. If I get tired of that, I can always switch to zombies and have fun doing that.

Wait a second deserted islands do not have the capabilities to run an Xbox 360 silly!
But I guess if it could I would probably go with Grand Theft Auto V because I honestly can not wait to play it, hopefully it is a vast improvemtent the the gritty sand paper that GTA IV was.

Wait a second deserted islands do not have the capabilities to run an Xbox 360 silly!
But I guess if it could I would probably go with Grand Theft Auto V because I honestly can not wait to play it, hopefully it is a vast improvemtent the the gritty sand paper that GTA IV was.

In my world they do... and I've decided that since this is my thread it is my world! My deserted island has a bar as well... and a candy hut... and a hot tub and pool... And my dog is with me because he is awesome and I could never leave home for that long without him!

Obviously that game had to have as much replayability value as possible so that I can keep myself entertained until I get rescued. Probably, it would be one of those free roaming single player games. With GTA V coming out soon, I would probably have chosen GTA V, but if considering a deserted island scenario before GTA V releases, then I would have to pick one of the Assassin's Creeds series, either Relevations or Brotherhood. I can take my time to earn all of the properties in Assassin's creed :).

I think you'd have to consider this with no available internet connection. I would have to vote Skyrim I'm pretty sure, I think of all the 360 games I had that one kept me entertained the longest. Borderlands 2 might also be a good one.

By the way, I was laughing a little at the idea of someone on an island trying to get rescued using Xbox Live...

"Someone please help me, I'm stranded on an island in the Pacific ocean!!!!"
"LOL STFU noob!!"

Would there even be a TV and electrical outlets in which to plug the console and TV? Well, let's ignore logic for a second...

Would have to be Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2. Love the Souls game, can play them forever. Only problem is that I would be playing the 360 versions after getting used to the vastly superior PC versions (that is if I don't get stranded on a deserted island before Dark Souls 2 even comes out), heheheh.

Esperahol stumbles out of the waves clutching a somehow water-proof 360 and dragging a portable sun-powered generator behind. The sun beats down mercilessly, but thankfully Esperahol has the GOTY edition of GTA4. B-but how will the game play without a tele - ? Oh! Huzzah! A television has washed up... and after kicking the body attached to it back into the surf it is but a moment's work to set everything up. Too bad the phone died or this would be a good time waster until help showed up.

Back