Xbox One Impressions of The Division

AthleticTypist

The game looked fantastic at E3. I feel it's one of the more underrated titles that's not getting the hype it deserves. We all are familiar with the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon Series, which have been solid for well over the greater part of a decade. The potential of this game is greater than those, as it's open world, which we have not seen in a Tom Clancy title and has online RPG elements. It's sad the game releases in 2014, but when it does I feel it has game of the year potential. I am that high on this title!

Also, there was a minor detail in the trailer where the main character was in a gun fight, hiding behind a car and subtlety closed a the car door before moving to more cover, that blew my mind. It shows you the graphical capability and specificity this generation will be able to produce. Please if you have not, check out the trailer on youtube.

im all for it and want to pre order... glad its not a day one launch tho... id hate to drop 4-5 games on day one +console.. taking all my money

This will prob be the first game I pop in when I get my next console. Its immersion looks so damn amazing, I cannot wait.

I use to play Rainbow Six like I play CoD. So I will definitely be getting it. I wasn't too much of a fan for splinter cell as it didn't have multiplayer.

its a game i want and looks killer... not sure their is a game like it on market at the moment.. it also seems to have a similar graphics engine as battlefeild4... iirc its called snow not frost bite.

they say its a cross between a fps,loot game.

The videos I watched all appeared to be 3rd person. Not sure if you could select 1st or third person views in the game settings, though. That would be awesome though.

This was the game that stood out above all others at E3 for me, looks absolutely brilliant. wouldve liked to have seen how the PvP side of it would work but the squad style gameplay looked amazing, definitely one for the Download purchase. ill only be downloading games i think will be long time keepers, the likes of the yearly sports games arent worth it as theyre outdated within 12 months.

It seems to have a great co-op. Also graphics wise seems until now one of the best games shown until now. In the gameplay trailer the lights in the game look wonderful, specially the first 30 seconds.
I'm really glad next gen consoles are betting in co-op games, it's one of my favorite characteristics in a game, so I couldn't be more excited about the next gen consoles.

I'm very sorry for bumping this rather old topic, but today I stumbled upon the game play reveal trailer on youtube.com. It is an absolute incredible trailer. I mean, there have been several really good and fascinating trailers in the last time - remember the new assassins creed or the first watch dogs trailer - but this one is my favourite so far. The word immersion probably describes the trailer the best. I'm not sure what parts of the reveal trailer were scripted - hopefully not too many - but it looks so realistic. At first I thought they were playing a story mission, but when they said it was part of an online campaign or something like that I was really surprised, in a positive manner. Definitively a game you should keep your eyes on, very close.

Looks like a great game to me. I have seen the trailer and I was hyped. This game really rocks. This is great for co op and I guess this will be a great hit. I wish they could release this as soon as possible. Well, I'll definitely add this to my list.

Looks like a great game to me. I have seen the trailer and I was hyped. This game really rocks. This is great for co op and I guess this will be a great hit. I wish they could release this as soon as possible. Well, I'll definitely add this to my list.

Now that is something that I can agree about. This definitely is a good game. Looks super advanced and high tech.

Back