Xbox One Is Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends coming to the Xbox One?

heavensdevil

I know that the PS4 will be getting the game this March but so far I've not seen of any news regarding an Xbox release, not even on the 360. Anyone knows if the game will be releasing on the Xbox platforms? I know not many people like DW but it's one of my favorite franchises.

I know that the PS4 will be getting the game this March but so far I've not seen of any news regarding an Xbox release, not even on the 360. Anyone knows if the game will be releasing on the Xbox platforms? I know not many people like DW but it's one of my favorite franchises.

Well from the online posts that I've read, there are no news about it being released for Xbox One as of yet. There are speculations that it might stay as a PS4 exclusive.

Crap, I hope that it's not true. Dynasty Warriors 8 came out on the 360, such a shame that the expansions always stay with Sony. I hoped that with a new generation of consoles, that would have changed.

Crap, I hope that it's not true. Dynasty Warriors 8 came out on the 360, such a shame that the expansions always stay with Sony. I hoped that with a new generation of consoles, that would have changed.

Well I hope so too. I love the game and I hope that they can make it possible, but if not I still have my PS4 to play it.

That, or it just sells a lot more on Sony systems than Xbox systems. It might get ported in the near future, but eh well we'll see how it goes.

No news yet on an Xbox One version. They might make it or not make it. We'll have to wait and see.

No news yet on an Xbox One version. They might make it or not make it. We'll have to wait and see.

This true. There hasn't any announcement for an Xbox One version coming. We'll have to wait for the developers to say their word if they'll make an XB1 version.

No news yet at the moment. When there's news of a version coming, we'll let you know. For now, you'll have to wait this one out.

No news yet at the moment. When there's news of a version coming, we'll let you know. For now, you'll have to wait this one out.

I agree, well they haven't said anything yet about it so I think they might not have it on Xbox One.

This always happens with Japanese games, probably because Xbox doesn't sell well in Japan... it's sad, but I don't blame Microsoft.

This always happens with Japanese games, probably because Xbox doesn't sell well in Japan... it's sad, but I don't blame Microsoft.

Well yeah, that's a fact. they don't really sell in Japan. But if they do this might be possible.

It's been a long time since I've played Dynasty Warriors, well even though I'm not that much of a fan of the game I don't mind getting it if it were available on Xbox One. I just hope they can make it possible.

It's been a long time since I've played Dynasty Warriors, well even though I'm not that much of a fan of the game I don't mind getting it if it were available on Xbox One. I just hope they can make it possible.

I miss this game. Why does someone have to remind me of it. Someone from my house party from way back took it while I was wasted. I want to see this back.

I miss this game. Why does someone have to remind me of it. Someone from my house party from way back took it while I was wasted. I want to see this back.

That's why I hate throwing house parties. I lost some stuff a few months back.

That's why I hate throwing house parties. I lost some stuff a few months back.

I think there are copies out there, you can still buy them at cheaper prices. Still have to find mine.

Whoa, dude, really? You really got to be careful with your games when throwing house parties. You do know house parties can be pains, as seen in movies like Old School and 21 Jump Street? Careful now.

You can buy the game now at cheaper prices, and even digital. But then again, you didn't specify what copy and what system it is since there's loads of Dynasty Warriors.

You can buy the game now at cheaper prices, and even digital. But then again, you didn't specify what copy and what system it is since there's loads of Dynasty Warriors.
I agree you can have them on cheaper rates, well I did try installing an emulator on my pc and downloaded the game as a rom and it did work fine (since I can't find my Dynasty Warriors disc).

I have my copy of the game still but I haven't played it in ages. The game wasn't that exciting as Monster Hunter but still it's a good game to play on Xbox One since they've been planning about it already. It's about time that most of the asian games (particularly japanese) will be on next gen.

I have my copy of the game still but I haven't played it in ages. The game wasn't that exciting as Monster Hunter but still it's a good game to play on Xbox One since they've been planning about it already. It's about time that most of the asian games (particularly japanese) will be on next gen.

Good for you. I had to buy a new copy since I only remembered that I lost it last time.

Back