Xbox One Is Lego Super Marvel Heroes Pandering To The Lowest Common Denominator?

SeanM

I mean I love Marvel, I love there movies, and Their Comics and their games, but I feel like the Lego, addage is somehow cheapening the marvel experience, sure its good for a few laughs, but what about the action and the adventures of our favourite Marvel heroes, that have become almost sacred now.

Well, I for one think it's actually a great experience to play LEGO Marvel Superheroes. I don't see it as a cheapening experience. It's a great way to introduce Marvel to those who haven't yet. Plus, I do like the references they make to both comics and movies of the Marvel brand.

I disagree. I don't think it cheapens the Marvel experience. It actually introduces new fans to what makes Marvel a great brand. Plus, the gameplay is nicely done. And like what spark_777, the references to the movies and comic books are nice too. I also like the story to the game, where it brings together a plot that will intrigue even the most hardcore of fans.

I mean I love Marvel, I love there movies, and Their Comics and their games, but I feel like the Lego, addage is somehow cheapening the marvel experience, sure its good for a few laughs, but what about the action and the adventures of our favourite Marvel heroes, that have become almost sacred now.

I couldn't disagree more. The game is great and is the only game to involve so many forgotten characters of the comics. There's a reason this game has been said to be the best Marvel game to date, it's because it is. Besides all that it has Howard the Duck. 'Nuff Said.

I really enjoyed the game, well after a few days of my son bugging me to play the game since he had some issues finishing some levels. It's quite addictive and the game does show more characters than what it should.

I think Lego Super Marvel Heroes did well. My kid is so addicted to it to the point where he wants to play it while eating. Haha. He can't get enough of it. Good thing I have my PS4 to play it while he's playing on Xbox One.

I couldn't disagree more. The game is great and is the only game to involve so many forgotten characters of the comics. There's a reason this game has been said to be the best Marvel game to date, it's because it is. Besides all that it has Howard the Duck. 'Nuff Said.

I agree with all the above but what I didn't know... IT HAS HOWARD THE DUCK?!!!!!!!!!!! O_O Whoa, whoa. I got the game and enjoyed it but I never knew this game HOWARD THE DUCK? This game got even more awesome!

I really enjoyed the game, well after a few days of my son bugging me to play the game since he had some issues finishing some levels. It's quite addictive and the game does show more characters than what it should.

Agreed man. It's really a great game. I thought it was going to suck but after a few hours, I loved it. Definitely rockin' my world.

Howard the Duck. Man, I didn't expect he'd be in it. Hahahah. I wonder what kind of power he has. Hahah. I hope it's useful.

Same here. I really thought that the game would be a let down but I eventually liked it after playing it for 30 minutes. Yes it does show some characters who I don't even know. Cool game.

Yeah, as everyone else has said it's a pretty solid Marvel game.

My fave Marvel game is still UMvC3 tho :p

Yeah, as everyone else has said it's a pretty solid Marvel game.

My fave Marvel game is still UMvC3 tho :p

Hahaha. That game... man, one of the awesome fighting games to play and have. The only game to have Shuma Gorath. 'Nuff said!.... but Howard the Duck. Damn, can't believe he's in LMSH. XD Imagine if he was in the next MVC. Hahahaha.

Hahaha. That game... man, one of the awesome fighting games to play and have. The only game to have Shuma Gorath. 'Nuff said!.... but Howard the Duck. Damn, can't believe he's in LMSH. XD Imagine if he was in the next MVC. Hahahaha.

Haha. That would be really hilarious if he was in the next movie. But yeah this game is simple yet it really rocks.

Haha. That would be really hilarious if he was in the next movie. But yeah this game is simple yet it really rocks.

I hope they make a sequel for this. It is simply awesome. I'm sure they'll come up with a good plot to go with it. And add more characters!! But the roster is still big.

For a game this cute I want to see more of it. Yeah, I hope they can come up with a sequel soon. More characters and more action packed adventures on the game. I hope they can add Thanos and Silver Surfer.

For a game this cute I want to see more of it. Yeah, I hope they can come up with a sequel soon. More characters and more action packed adventures on the game. I hope they can add Thanos and Silver Surfer.

Actually, Thanos AND Silver Surfer are in the game.

[video=youtube;Lbt2e89qBLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbt2e89qBLI[/video]

[video=youtube;Cctc0H7UvQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cctc0H7UvQw[/video]

Hahahah, bet you didn't know eh? I didn't either. Seems they really packed this game to the brim. Well, except for Thanos 'cuz he's part of a DLC.

Hahahah, bet you didn't know eh? I didn't either. Seems they really packed this game to the brim. Well, except for Thanos 'cuz he's part of a DLC.

Yeah, Same here, I didn't know this thing has a DLC available. Haha. I better try getting that later.

Yes, Silver Surfer was there. But I didn't know that you can have thanos. Hey are there hidden characters on this game?

Yup. There are a lot. Did ya know Stan Lee is one? Deadpool? :-D hehehehehe. Yup, these guys are hidden characters in the game.

Well I haven't seen deadpool on the game. How do you unlock him?

Well I haven't seen deadpool on the game. How do you unlock him?

You have to obtain 11 Red Lego Blocks afterwhich you buy him. That's how. But to get those 11 read blocks... you have to do 11 optional missions. But to get those 11 missions, you need to collect a number of golden Lego bricks. There are over 250 Golden Lego Bricks. Yup, lots of work to do to get Deadpool.

Back