Xbox One is NBA2k14 The same as 13?

stiflex

From
Vilnius
is NBA2k14 The same as NBA2k13?

Graphically speaking, they're almost all the same, the graphics are barely changing. Did they add anything new apart from the new season? Or maybe some new features?

I've played nba2k13, and it was really good - though I didn't see much difference from 2k12... And today it came out, I'm not sure if I should buy it?

It's essentially the same game with some noticeable improvements. Same with any other sports game. Games like FIFA nad ES do come out every year with little improvement the last entry.

It's essentially the same game with some noticeable improvements. Same with any other sports game. Games like FIFA nad ES do come out every year with little improvement the last entry.

Yep. They're doing that to get $$$. If they release really different game, there would be a risk of lose many old players.

As far as I have played, wowtgp is right. It's pretty much the same game with some improvements.

I mean that is basically what sports games are. Very few entries ever take huge steps towards changing gameplay. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing though. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yes but the game is so entertaining and enjoyable that i do not even care.

Yeah, I'm not going to get 2k14. There's nothing in it that makes me want to buy it. Unless the Legend teams include a young Wilt's Warriors, Barkley's Suns/Rockets or Bernard King's Knicks, I'm not really interested.

Even though the annualization has taken away from the newness of the gameplay, I loved the new Legend/Greatest modes/teams. 2k13 did a great job including the '92 Dream Team.. and 2k12 was fun with that Legends mode(not the in-game thing, the DLC). And 2k11 might've been the best of all with the MJ mode. MY Player/Career kept me coming back too, but there needs to be a dream team addition to that.. and your jersey should get retired if you're really good. Not enough little things to make me want 2k14.

But I might get 2k15 for the addition of the Charlotte Hornets. lol

Back