Is the Wii U worth getting?

Journey

We already have a Wii. We don't play it anywhere near as much as the One or the 360 but we do still play it. Since we already have the Wii, would the Wii U be worth getting? I mean, is it really that much better than the original?

I don't know man the Wii U has some tight target market. But I think it's not worth getting since some great games are coming on it's way and with Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exlusive I think the console is worth it after all that is if they continue to release some good games.

I think so, looking at the current market for the Wii U, now would be the best time to get one.
All of it's best killer apps are going to be coming out this year, just like with what happened with the 3ds last year..

The jump from Wii to Wii U is the same as from PS2 to PS3, basically. It's not merely a different Wii. There's a lot of great exclusives like Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Mario Kart 8. You will have to decide for yourself if those games are worth it to you, however.

Yes, people always kill Nintendo because they don't flood the market with the same old COD, or other FPS, but Nintendo games are always full of fun to play either solo or with a group of friends, don't get me wrong the XB1 and PS4 are great for their market but Nintendo just pumps out fun and innovative games year after year and like jbeavis100 said this year should be full of Nintendo greats.

I have the Wii U. And I think that at the time it was worth it. But the system was doing really bad. So no, I don’t think it’s still worth getting a Wii U in 2021.

Back