Xbox One Is their an Elder Scrolls game schedule for XBox One?

TeHDruiD

I absolutely love the Elder Scrolls games and I feel like graphically they were phenomenal compared to a lot of similar games on the 360. It's kind of scary to think of how good one of these games would look on the new system. However I have no idea if they have anything planned for the new system or not. With them just releasing Skyrim recently, I'd imagine it's probably a few years off. But do any of you have any information on the possibly of an Elder Scrolls release near the time of the XBox One release?

As of right now I think the only Elder Scrolls games they have ann. for next gen systems are The Elder Scrolls Online And I think that comes out fall of 2014.

[video=youtube;VHj5VvFWbtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHj5VvFWbtE[/video]

The only one I have heard is Elder Scrolls Online. Knowing that Bethesda is working on Wolfenstein and other unannounced releases (Fallout 4), I would not doubt it that they are working on the next true Elder Scrolls. You look at how many years are in between releases for these games and how many years it takes to develop them, it would only make sense that they are at the very least starting the project now. But don't expect a game to come out until at least 2016.

I don't know if there is anything of than Elder Scrolls Online scheduled, but there almost has to be one floating around somewhere. They might be getting the kinks out of their next gen offering to really explode with awesome sauce.

Back