Xbox One Is there any Single Player DLC announced for Ryse?

heavensdevil

Right now, I've only heard about the game getting MP DLCs but no news of Story dlc. I hope that there will be extra single player story missions to play. Right now, I can't seem to get enough of this game and the story's too short.

Not that I know of. I've checked the website a couple of times and it doesn't show anything about a single player DLC for Ryse: Son of Rome. Well I hope there is one that way I can enjoy the game even more.

Not that I know of. I've checked the website a couple of times and it doesn't show anything about a single player DLC for Ryse: Son of Rome. Well I hope there is one that way I can enjoy the game even more.

I've checked earlier, well no luck. no dlcs for single player.

No news yet. I just know the DLC is for the multiplayer mode but other than that, no news on Single-Player DLC. We'll have to wait and see.

The multiplayer isn't very interesting. The novelty of co-op killing wears off quickly without a story. I was really hoping that they will release so kind of single player dlc to prolong the campaign like extra side story in between chapters or something.

The multiplayer isn't very interesting. The novelty of co-op killing wears off quickly without a story. I was really hoping that they will release so kind of single player dlc to prolong the campaign like extra side story in between chapters or something.

No single player dlc as of yet. This is probably still on the works.

Same. Checked every Google page to see but no news on a single-player DLC. We'll have to wait next month and see if there's news to come about the DLC.

Same. Checked every Google page to see but no news on a single-player DLC. We'll have to wait next month and see if there's news to come about the DLC.

Same here, still nothing about any single player DLC. I love to see this happen.

Back