Xbox 360 Is Titanfall coming to the 360?

heavensdevil

I thought I saw it somewhere but I'm not sure that it's coming to the 360 as well. I can't seem to find any solid confirmation that it's going to be available on the 360. Right now, most of my friends are still gaming on the 360 so I might get it here if it's true.

Yes it is but the game is being developed by a different studio and no footage has been shown. Rumor is that it is not very good. Respawn has not even mentioned it since they are not involved.

Really? Come on, I was hoping for the same game but with inferior visuals. Judging from no gameplay has been shown so far, I bet it's sucky. Is it going to be released on the same day as the Xbox One version? If they are I can hold on until I've seen the reviews first.

Really? Come on, I was hoping for the same game but with inferior visuals. Judging from no gameplay has been shown so far, I bet it's sucky. Is it going to be released on the same day as the Xbox One version? If they are I can hold on until I've seen the reviews first.
Same release date. From what I've read no game site has even seen the game in action yet.

Back