Xbox One Is Titanfall overpriced?

It depends.

If you are buying a new system then no. Microsoft is giving it away for free now. If you are buying the game fro a system that you already have then Yes. Titanfall is extremely overpriced. In my opinion Titanfall sucks.It is beyond boring.

If i could do it over again i would not buy Titanfall at all. No matter how much it cost.

Yeah, depends of the preference.

Well there's a few dollars in difference but it doesn't look any different to Xbox One's version to be honest.

I have to disagree.

I think the graphics are definitely better on the Xbox One, compared to the Xbox 360. However. Titanfall is still not worth the price. I absolutely hated that game. I sold mine on eBay after only 3 days of use. I decided to cut my losses. I would not recommend Titanfall to anyone.

I have to disagree.

I think the graphics are definitely better on the Xbox One, compared to the Xbox 360. However. Titanfall is still not worth the price. I absolutely hated that game. I sold mine on eBay after only 3 days of use. I decided to cut my losses. I would not recommend Titanfall to anyone.

Haha. Finally we have a common ground.

I have to disagree.

Graphics wise yes, well for the game itself, it's just the same.

Back