Xbox One Is your car on the game? (or a version of your car)

terryp1202

I always like when the actual car I drive is on a racing game like this. My 2012 Ford Mustang GT comes close to the 2013 Ford Shelby GT 500, so I had to get one of those on the game. Also, I was obligated to buy all of the Mustangs too! How about you guys? Is your car on the game, or something really close to it?

that's what I liked about forza 4 my 2006 Pontiac GTO was on it I hate that they didn't put it on forza 5

I think mine is in all of them? The Nissan Gtr R35. But not only that maybe the R32 and the R34 isn't am not sure. Overall the game is great for having such variety of cars.

Oh wow, you have a Nissan GT-R R35? that's a really beautiful car but expensive as well. I'm very jealous.

Forza 5 has two cars that I have. Well, one I sold and one that I'm driving right now.

My old one was BMW M3 1991, I still remember it's roar and driving it in-game brought back so many memories considering this was my first car. I miss this beauty.

The car I currently drive and that's also in Forza 5 is Peugeot 308 GTI, 2011 model. It's nothing fancy but it's a nice car to drive around in and I don't need more than that.

The only time I've ever matched is when my mom owned a 2004 Lexus IS300, the same one from Need For Speed Most Wanted - Black Edition:D:cool:. I miss that car, the first car I ever drove. Lovely engine!

...It would be nice to match but I don't have to. Sometimes, however, it is good to just know the car I'm driving is in the game as well.

Oh yes, the Ferrari Testa Rossa is in the game!
Just kidding, I can't even afford a Ferrari. My car is not in the game, but even if it was I wouldn't have used it. It's a horrible fat car, a Fiat Multipla to be precise, which is the ugliest car ever. I don't think It would fit a racing game.

The only time I've ever matched is when my mom owned a 2004 Lexus IS300, the same one from Need For Speed Most Wanted - Black Edition:D:cool:. I miss that car, the first car I ever drove. Lovely engine!

...It would be nice to match but I don't have to. Sometimes, however, it is good to just know the car I'm driving is in the game as well.

Yes, there is something attractive about it. I like to finish the game, leave the house and continue to look after the real car) It's like it becomes a part of the game. Sometimes I buy something necessary in the game and then do it in real life)) .. This happened with the washing kit. If anyone wants pictures then here they are. I guess my next step will be to set up a stereo system the same as online.

Back