Jstep is back as a Super Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everybody, I've got some great news! The old super moderator Jstep who was a community favorite here on the forums, has decided to come back. So as we've been growing and we know we could use more help. She is probably the nicest person and always takes time to answer questions and get involved. Everyone take a second to welcome her back! As always if you feel like you'd be a great fit as mod be sure to apply in the mod thread in the announcement board.

welcome back jstep. glad we got another super modd on board.

with my therapy i wont be on as much during the day. proably only get on during the night:( means i wont be getting those news feeds first.

Kind of strange that she still didn't post in here saying anything, but anyways, until she doesn't i will just leave my greetings here.

Welcome back, Jstep.

She is officially back tomorrow September 1st. So I doubt she has even seen this thread yet.

Okay, okay guys-I just saw this! Thanks all...Sorry, had lots of running around to do today. Important stuff like the farmers market and some really amazing Thai...I'm back and ready to kick some a**.

Ooooh...you only wish you could have the amazing Pad Thai and Red Curry that I have shark :) Nom, nom, nom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back