June 2013 Member of the Month is FordGTGuy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
So last months member of the month was a tough one for the mods here on the forums. We had many members in mind and narrowed it down to BlackSolaris and FordGTGuy. Both which are moderator fan favorites. Not to mention they both like to battle it out once in awhile. Speaking about that, It was a really close call between them but eventually the Nod vote was given to FordGTGuy for his many contributions to the site. Since joining, he has been a machine with good posts and getting involved in the community. We won't say he makes the rest of us mods look bad.... well maybe. For winning the June member of the month he wins the 2,400 xbox live points code that we'll send over to him in the next couple days. Congrats on the award and the prize!

Congratulations Ford, he joined on June which is actually very impressive! Well deserved with good content and great knowledge.

Congratulations Ford!
Very deserved and especially impressive for a new member, an example for all of us newbies.

This is a amazing honor, thank you guys very much.

I really like this forum and plan on contributing much more during my stay and I have to say this is the best Xbox forum I've ever been on. :D

Truthfully I've been so busy lately on other stuff that I missed this news by a whole two days! However this doesn't stop me from having a huge grin on my face right now!

good stuff man. what can i say? you're the hero we deserve and the one we probably need right now. so we'll honor you, because you can take it. because you're not a hero. you're a silent protector, a watchful guardian; a dark knight.

Congrats to GT! And kudos to all of our continued success as a forum in whole! You are all doing great with contributions. Remember, is is our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back