Xbox One Just beat the campaign tonight

xmasxbox1

I just beat the campaign of Ghosts tonight. It wasn't bad and I definitely liked it better than Black Ops 2's campaign, but I don't think it took me the 10 hours or whatever that was quoted (in some review I read) to beat it. How many others here have beat the campaign already? What were your thoughts on it? Likes/dislikes?

I wish. I am stuck at the part where your controlling the dog against 3 people. The sniper is taken out by someone else, but I need to kill
the other 2 with the dog.

I can always get 1, then get shot.

Today I am going to try killing 1 then running away if I can. Then see what happens.

Already made my own thread a bit back in the Xbox 360 Section of the forum, but I'll just re-iterate what I said there, on here. I personally felt the campaign was very weak this time around, for quite a few different reasons. The set pieces to begin with, were just plain boring. Nothing extremely awesome like in the previous titles. Sure the zero gravity was kind of cool, but it was so short lived, and didn't really offer any kind of unique play. The Voice Acting was abysmal, way to many quick time event sections, very boring "Cinematic" scenes. Just... a huge let down. I still didn't mind playing through it, but as someone who has loved the SP campaigns for the previous Call of Duties, I'm upset. Over all, I'd give this one a 6 or 7 out of 10 for the SP Alone.

I just beat the campaign of Ghosts tonight. It wasn't bad and I definitely liked it better than Black Ops 2's campaign, but I don't think it took me the 10 hours or whatever that was quoted (in some review I read) to beat it. How many others here have beat the campaign already? What were your thoughts on it? Likes/dislikes?

Just got the game. I'm still working on the campaign. Do you have any tips? At this point I can't really tell if this is better than Black Ops 2. Anyways time to continue the game in 30 minutes. Have to eat while checking forums.

Wow. Good for you. It took me exactly 11 hours and 30 minutes to finish it. (Well that includes an hour of lunch break). Either way, I am enjoying this game.

More than halfway done with the campaign on hardened. Wish I would have started on Veteran from the beginning. I like the story just fine, but it just seems so, well, short and easy...and I'm not that great at CoD.

I have done the campaign twice to get all the achievements and it was a pretty decent story. However, I prefer the Black Ops 2 campaign over Ghosts. I liked how in BO2 you could have different options to choose all in all which alter the ending. I even completed the campaign at least five times to get different endings.

The campain was really enjoyable that it warranted me to buy it for my Xbox 1 (Already own the PS4 version).
The MP is further complicated in my book, but I feel like this CoD had an excellent campaign that it (slightly) restored my faith in the series!
Now if they can simplify mp and keep it like MW1 or 2 again.

I enjoyed the storyline and characters of call of duty, I watched my son play the game and it was really good. I like the end because it left us to anticipate the next game. This is really a great series.

I enjoyed the storyline and characters of call of duty, I watched my son play the game and it was really good. I like the end because it left us to anticipate the next game. This is really a great series.

I have to agree. I did enjoy it but after playing it for the 2nd time I realized that I liked Dead Rising 3 more.

I got it free with my Xbox One but haven't played it. COD has just gotten worse and worse, can't stand some of their games and I haven't played it. I might give it a shot.

Is the campaign at least decent enough for a play? I might start playing it while I wait for Watch Dogs.

I got it free with my Xbox One but haven't played it. COD has just gotten worse and worse, can't stand some of their games and I haven't played it. I might give it a shot.
I completely agree. They do continuously get worse and worse.

I beat the campaign for Call of Duty: Ghosts right when it came out. I hated it.

Every time I play a new Call of Duty campaign, I base it's quality upon its relevance to how great the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 campaign was. No campaign has even come close to it, and Call of Duty: Ghosts was very, very far away.

The campaign was just to short and choppy. The story line did't flow, and the ending was just horrible. The game in general was bad.

Back