Xbox One Killer Instinct New character revealed!

ozadin

Looks like a pretty interesting character that can do extremely effective combos. She is supposedly a spider because the webs in the back surely give it away.

[video=youtube;L1EXznwZT4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EXznwZT4c[/video]

That's sweet, looks like a spider man / wolverine combo character. Should be a really good game when it comes out. Are you buying this ozadin?

looks like a neat character. i will proably buy the release characters not sure about the emulated ki..

She looks really cool and all, but i thought they were thinking on remaking the old characters first, and then release new ones. There are a several i still want to see with the new look.

That's sweet, looks like a spider man / wolverine combo character. Should be a really good game when it comes out. Are you buying this ozadin?

Honestly, I don't think so. I'm not the greatest when it comes to 1v1 combat, especially fighting games. I don't know how to combo effectively since I get mad really easily, and I could see myself helplessly mashing buttons to pull off a decent combo. I prefer to watch someone play the game instead of playing the game myself.

Wow, to be honest I was so excited about Killer Instinct coming back that the thought of brand new characters never even crossed my mind. She definitely looks like an interesting character though, with some cool gameplay. I wonder who they will reveal next. I'm hoping Orchid makes the final cut.

I would like to play this game and give it a go, but I still can't get over the fact that it's going to be an online game. I mean, why in the blue hell ar they shoving the DRM up our throats? C'mon now Microsoft.

Back