Xbox One Killer Instinct: Sabrewulf Replaces Jago as Free Fighter

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
A new patch for Killer Instinct means the free fighters on offer will be periodically rotated, with Sabrewulf replacing Jago as the first change.

The full list of patch notes confirms the change, as well as reveals a number of new additions to the Xbox One exclusive.

via: IGN

This is sure to be a nice little touch for those of us that have been using the free version. I have the full paid version and have been enjoying this game although I mostly only play with friends. It's good to see so many bugs being patched and the the game continues to get a good amount of support.

Nice of them to switch it up a little. How much is the full suite?

Ohhh, so they switched the free fighter huh? Nice. That's cool to switch, so it can give the free players a new way to kick some butt. This might even give them incentive to buy the game. Or not.

Ohhh, so they switched the free fighter huh? Nice. That's cool to switch, so it can give the free players a new way to kick some butt. This might even give them incentive to buy the game. Or not.

I'm still not that hyped about this new update. Well personally I like the older version. So having said that, this version doesn't work for me.

$19.99 for the Combo Breaker edition and 39.99 for the Ultra edition

Still have to think about it. I'm alright with the price but I hope they could add more free fighters on the game so we can try it out.

Wow, really, well at least they have something new for the game. But well, $19.99 for the Combo Breaker edition and 39.99 for the Ultra edition isn't this a bit high? Well I have no complaints about the game, it's just that for me it's a bit underrated compared to the other games that came out.

Back