Xbox One Kinect Sports Rivals launching April 8

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Kinect Sports Rivals will launch exclusively for Xbox One on April 8 in North America, Australia and New Zealand and on April 11 in Europe, developer Rare and Microsoft announced today.

Kinect Sports Rivals is available for pre-order at select retailers and through Xbox.com. The game is currently available to test as a Preseason demo, in which players can compete in an online global competition in its wave racing minigame. This competition ends Feb. 28.

Source: Polygon

Well there's finally a date for the game after being delayed indefinitely. Remember when this game was a presumed launch title? Well fret no more because come April you can jump around in front of your Kinect to your heart's content. What are you thoughts on this game? Have you tired the free demo? Let us know in the comments!

Well there's finally a date for the game after being delayed indefinitely. Remember when this game was a presumed launch title? Well fret no more because come April you can jump around in front of your Kinect to your heart's content. What are you thoughts on this game? Have you tired the free demo? Let us know in the comments!

I haven't tried the demo yet but I did hear some good things about the game.

I've tried the demo but the game doesn't look that exciting to me. But that's fine. I don't mind getting it since my wife likes it.

I haven't tried the demo yet but I did hear some good things about the game.

Back