Xbox 360 LA Noire

Jules

The newest game that I play on Xbox is LA Noire. Right now I'm almost at the end of the Homicide cases. I guess I need to climb the library now. I really like it. It's like you're playing a movie instead of a game.

This is one of the games I've heard good things about! You solve crimes, right? That sounds so cool! I love mysteries, and games where you solve them.

Yes, Nala, you are a detective and you work your way up the ranks. Last night I was playing and made it up to Vice. I have to solve a case involving 2 men who are dead because of people selling government-issued meth. Plus the game has an excellent soundtrack. The characters are interesting too.

Glad to see there's still good mystery games being released! I really like them, too, but I haven't played a good mystery game in a while. I think the last one was something on my computer, way back in 2005 or something.

Glad to see there's still good mystery games being released! I really like them, too, but I haven't played a good mystery game in a while. I think the last one was something on my computer, way back in 2005 or something.

I definitely think that there is a shortage of quality mystery games. I have played a couple online but I have found LA Noire to be more satisfying, ultimately.

As an update on my progress, I've made it to the 3rd and final disc of the game!

Back