Xbox One Last game you've finished playing?

Algera

I'm wondering what is the last game on Xbox one that you've finished playing - by that I mean completely played through it not stopped half way :p

I find it really hard to sticking to one game and finishing it. I'm one of those weird gamers that switch games around for no reason. Lately, I've been making a conscious effort of actually FINISHING one game at a time. I've just done Prey and boy, it was good! Highly recommend it if you didn't try it yet. There was a free demo some time ago, not sure if it's still available.

So now it's your turn, share your game and how did you like it?

I have an OCD with completion, its the weirdest thing I swear. Usually, I float between three games until I finish all of them. Then move on to another set.

The last Xbox One game I finished was Dark Souls III. Took me ever so long, as I continuously went through periods of not playing the game for about 1 week at a time. GTA V was probably my favorite game to complete. The ending was hilarious!

Oh god, don't remind me about Dark Souls III. I've bought it when it was on discount and have been wanting to play it for so long now. I got it with the DLC. I finished all Dark Souls games so far and they're amazing until you die hundred times to the same boss.

I also enjoyed GTA V story. Made me laugh and kept me interested. Who was your favorite character if I may ask? for me was obviously Trevor. I don't know what it is about him but his creepiness and weirdness is so likable.

Franklin was my favorite. I think it's because of his ties to Grove Street which bring back GTA San Andreas childhood memories. I felt sorry for Michael, because he was a deadbeat father trying to make things right, and his family could've really cared less. They lived in a mansion, bills paid, and the mother has an affair then leaves, and son spikes the dad, then steals his car and money. I thoroughly enjoyed the introduction of Trevor and his character throughout. Though I will say his storyline didn't quite make sense at times. However, his special ability for shooting came really useful in tight scenarios.

Oh and finish Dark Souls III. You won't regret it!!

Everytime I see someone mention Dark Souls, I have to play the series again.
Not just III, the entire series! I truly regret not having a PS4 to play Bloodborne...
Anyway the last game I finished is the latest Deus Ex. Which was... nice,I guess.. the old one was a bit better... a lot better.

Back