Looking for a CoD clan? Divine Knights is recruiting! Come check us out!

hershizzle

Want to play in Clan Wars? Want to play with a team that knows what they are doing so you don't have to consistently get shot in the back? You've found your home! We all treat each other like family and love to play together. We are now opening our doors to new members! Stop by and check us out! You can send me a message on XBOX Live Gamertag: hershizzle and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Hope to see you soon.

WE ARE THE DIVINE KNIGHTS
Currently recruiting new members!
Come join us!

DK’s basic principles can be summed up in 5 words:
• HONOR the game and the players
• RESPECT everyone
• LOYALTY to your fellow clan mates
• MATURITY to know right from wrong
• TEAM WORK to ensure a well-played game

DK is a multi-platform, multi-cultural gaming community filled with people enthusiastic about the games they play. Founded in 2008 by 9 individuals striving for more than just a run of the mill gaming clan. They founded DK following their main tenants of honor, respect, loyalty, maturity, and team work. Now in 2014, DK is home to over a hundred active members! We look to evolve and become an even better clan than before!

We also give the opportunity for others to start up games and use our forums, website and our marketing/recruitment team help build their games.

We're just about to celebrate our 6 year anniversary! We've won 8 Championships on PS3, XBOX and now moved onto the Next Gen consoles of PS4 and XBOX One.

OUR CURRENT LINE UP

[] XBOX Division [DK]
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Destiny
Battlefield IV
Titan Fall

[] PS4 Division [DKGC]
Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare
Battlefield 4
Destiny

[] PC Division [DK]
Minecraft (Tekkit Lite, Mod Pack under the Technic launcher)
League of Legends
Smite

What we offer:
• Friendly Scrimmages
• A great set of Ally Clans
• Inter-clan Tournaments
• Private and Public Forums
• Daily/Weekly Practice Sessions
• Plenty of ways to stay connected
• An open and mature environment
• Participation in Public Tournaments
• A group of dedicated game leaders and staff members

And much more!

What we require from you:
• Must be at least 16 years old to apply
• The ability to remain level-headed and calm during high-stress situations
• Must have access to a communication device in tandem with your gaming console or PC

Interested? Want more info? Please visit our forums!

Stop by the forums and fill out an application! If you have any questions just send me a message

Sounds interesting, I never been in a clan before. Is it like a gang and I need to go through some innitiation

Back