Looking for enthusiastic forum moderators!

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys!

Well, if you can't tell, we've been making a lot of changes to the site and we're in the process of adding tons more. The truth of the matter is that the site is growing so quickly that we realize we need help. So if you love video games and want to become a huge part of the community, we could definitely use your help.

Team Description:

• Work with Super Moderators and Managers to handle moderation on xboxoneforums.com
  • Respond to threads and assist members if they need help with something on the site
  • Keep a daily presence on xboxoneforums.com
  • Filter and delete spam posts
  • Remove any inappropriate threads (bad language, etc.)

Requirements:
  • Active member on xboxoneforums.com for at least 2 months (if you blow us away, this requirement may be waived)
  • Member of the specialized groups (news, achievements, guides) for at least a month.
  • Must have an outgoing personality and be a team player
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Must use proper grammar and punctuation
  • An ability to work with a variety of personalities
  • A love of Xbox!

While this is a volunteer position, if you're looking at getting into the video game / entertainment industry, you can definitely use this as experience for a job or resume as well! If you're interested or have any questions, please reply in this thread or pm any of the moderators.

Last edited:
I can vouch for Kamo. He has put forth lots of successful effort in running his Minecraft forum as well as helping run another big gaming website. (Like gamebattles). He would be a vital person to have aboard, but keep all options open!

Kamo's in! Thanks for the input Funky! I think he'll be a great fit too ;)

I know I'm not well known and don't have a high post count, but could I submit myself? I visit here daily and although I haven't posted in a couple of weeks I do read posts and threads. If you need to know anything else feel free to contact me :)

I would like to be a moderator. I am up during the nighttime hours. I sleep in the day and stay up at night.

Hey Rainbow, you'll get back to you very soon.

Hi I'm BaconMan I'm from Xbox360clans.net and moderator there and interested to be here too. Im active alot but sadly, I do have school. Yeah but whatever looking to have a good time here and I'm also part of a Halo 4 clan called Rogue Task Force. I hope to be accepted here!

I would like to give my application for future reference. I would like to be a moderator, I am always available during my timezone (gmt+2) and try to be actively involved in the community.
Looking forward to hear from you :)

Just to let everyone know, we are looking for moderators on all 3 gaming sites WiiForums, PSForums, & here at XboxOneForums.com. The positions here are for a moderator dedicated to the news & rumors section and Xbox One sections.

PBescabar7 told me I have to apply for Moderator, so I guess I will if your forcing me to do it. xD Well, technically he didn't force me to do it, but I got that vibe that he was being very hostile when telling me to post here if I was interested in helping out with the forum more. I'll let him slide with a warning, but next time we'll have to do a one vs. one on Call of Duty or something like all the noobs do when they get mad. Oh, let me know if I can help out on the forums, I'm sure you guys would love to have me on here more involved :)

Just to remind everyone we are still looking for the moderators this site and ps4forum.com. If your interested please reply to this thread.

Hey guys! Just wanted to write a quick update...we are currently looking moderators for the Wiiforums as well as a few more for this site. PM me if you're interested. We have some new exciting changes coming up in the next few months and would love to have you be part of the team!

I don't know if i have the gut for something as important as this. I wish i had that sense of responsibility that leaders usually have.
Maybe someday i will get it and then i will submit the request for this.
For everyone else, good luck on their moderating services!

Back