Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Took Me Awhile to Master

troutski

And by master, I mean I understand what I'm doing and can beat the average person. I'm probably not a master at the game. The gameplay felt entirely different to me than Madden NFL 25, and it was jarring at first because I had no idea what I was doing. Now that I've gotten the hang of things, it's an entirely different and better experience, although I know people that feel the opposite way. What are your thoughts, if you've played both 15 and 25?

have not played either but i reamember when the mut (madden ultimate team) tournament went live on nfl15 p-re launch where rose bowl and those guys were saying how much different this game is than previous..

when i finally get ea access i will proably play a little madden 25 and id think next year nfl15 should hit the vault.. i may be a year behind but ill get to play it at some time.

Man I wish I were on this forum sooner to give you my two cents but for the rest of the people reading...

There really isn't a big difference between the two. I guess you can say Madden 16 plays slicker than its predecessors. But the obviously reason folks are buying these games is because of the player ratings. I just wish they would add a definitive story mode like the NBA2K series has. That would make a it a little more interesting for the average fan who gets tired of getting beat on their own game.

I'm a Madden fan, even though I'm not a huge follower of the NFL, so for me that just shows how good the series is. The problems it has though, are the typical EA Sports problems that all their games seem to have, and once you've played a couple of version of the game, the new ones aren't all that different.

A change of roster, updated kits and maybe a couple of upgrades if we're lucky, but essentially it's the same game but with a new year tagged on the end.

I certainly agree with your notion. It's the game play that attracts me to Madden. I love playing the game itself. It doesn't matter the year but if I can afford it, I'll get the newest version just for the hell of it. For the longest time, I played Madden 25 and didn't bother to get Madden 15. Now that Madden 16 is out, I feel like it's time for an update. So I eventually bought it.

Madden 16 though is guilty of everything we've talked about from an EA Sports game. The rosters and team shirts have been updated, but sadly that's about it.

Great game, as they always are but not worth the full price it's being sold at, as it seems to me as just more like an upgrade

Back