Xbox One Madden NFL 25 Single player season mode?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I just got the game and i have a question. Where is the single player season mode? I would like to take a team through a season just playing ai teams threw the regular season, playoffs and super bowl. Where is that option. So far all i can see against ai is exhibition single games. I don't want to play multiplayer online seasons or the ultimate team where is all kinda of different players. I want to take my team and play a season? Can u do that?

Also, i have updated the rosters, but is still doesn't have Sean Payton as the saints coach... is he not in the game? It just says no coach and has the fill in coach from last season..... is Sean not available to coach in this game?

Last edited by a moderator:
GO TO CONNECTED CAREERS. SELECT PLAY AS COACH OR OWNER. SELECT COACH OR OWNER (CURRENT OR MAKE ONE). YOU JUST STARTED A SEASON WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AS ANY PLAYER JUST LIKE IN EXHIBITION MODE. I hope this helps. Well I haven't tried it but I saw this online.

Really. I haven't tried this yet but I'm planning to. Well I have to find more time to work on it after working on Dead Rising 3. I'm still on it up to now. Haha. Just had a few cups of coffee to wake me up and keep me focused on this game.

Back