KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
[video=youtube_share;VT-oiIp0ruA]http://youtu.be/VT-oiIp0ruA[/video]

Leave Your Thoughts Below!

I am going to probably get both, $15 is not a lot and I am sure I can get some fun out of them.

You spend $15 for a 2 hour movie you see once, so this looks OK.

I bought this yesterday, but only had about 2 minutes to play it.

First impression was a little youngish with super 1080p graphics. I will have more time today to play.

I bought this yesterday, but only had about 2 minutes to play it.

First impression was a little youngish with super 1080p graphics. I will have more time today to play.

i seen you on last night playing. the graphics do look good. but i havn't played it but did watch some clips.

I hate to say it as its VERY childish, but I really like this game. :)

So far its very simplistic and the puzzles are not hard. I need to read up and figure out how to use the
marker better though. Some areas its obvious, hold trigger and draw up, but a couple others are not as obvious.

It does look childish, but I can see my boyfriend having fun playing this game. Cool! I didn't know it was just $15.

I probably won't get it because it seems a little too childish for me personally, but it looks neat. The price is good as well. So what, does Max automatically run and your job is to draw stuff in so he doesn't die? Or do you have to control both aspects? I would think that could get tricky. In some of the scenes it looked like the drawing was going on at the same time as some of the running and trying to escape baddies.

Looks okay to me. The game well I agree is a bit childish. But I wouldn't mind getting it. Well rather than getting Star Wars I think this game is better off on my list. I just hope I don't get bored, Well if I do my wife can play it instead.

I probably won't get it because it seems a little too childish for me personally, but it looks neat. The price is good as well. So what, does Max automatically run and your job is to draw stuff in so he doesn't die? Or do you have to control both aspects? I would think that could get tricky. In some of the scenes it looked like the drawing was going on at the same time as some of the running and trying to escape baddies.

My understanding is time slows down when you need to draw.

Hmmmm... I'll go for it in sales. But this kind of game, despite looking childish, has a good thing going for it. It's like Scribblenauts: it looks childish but it actually has depth to it. Creativity is the key to the game, so I think this Max game is good. We'll see. Sometimes, you gotta play the game itself to truly see its potential. I've done that a few times and I'm amazed by some of the games I thought sucked on sight but actually rocked when I played them long enough.

Ah, a new Max game already out? This game is kinda cool actually. I'll probably get this one. It's one of those games where it might look childish but it;'s really fun inside and out. It's nice to take a break from all the FPSes, action, RPGs and other genres to just get back into a world where you draw and play.

Sweet. Max made it into the Xbox One! Hmmm.. interesting, interesting. Might just get this one. The game's got some interesting mechanics that can challenge even the hardcore gamer. I hope it has long playtime though.

I would put this similiar to Rayman, Mario Bros, Chuck Rock or any platform type game.

You control everything. You control Max and move him, make him run, jump, climb, swing, run or jump
over the bad guys and so on. Then you will come to areas like a cliff that is to high to climb and you use
the marker to grow something to help out. Or you need to climb a cliff to push a boulder over so you can
use the boulder to climb up to another area.

The hardest parts I have found so far, you mostly just run and jump and climb to try to get away from things.
The marker is not involved. It could change further into the game though. Overall the marker seems to be
limited to a few select areas, you can not just use it anywhere.

To be honest, I am older than most here and this might be the best game I have and I have 8 of them.

It's just simple fun with super graphics.

I would put this similiar to Rayman, Mario Bros, Chuck Rock or any platform type game.

You control everything. You control Max and move him, make him run, jump, climb, swing, run or jump
over the bad guys and so on. Then you will come to areas like a cliff that is to high to climb and you use
the marker to grow something to help out. Or you need to climb a cliff to push a boulder over so you can
use the boulder to climb up to another area.

The hardest parts I have found so far, you mostly just run and jump and climb to try to get away from things.
The marker is not involved. It could change further into the game though. Overall the marker seems to be
limited to a few select areas, you can not just use it anywhere.

To be honest, I am older than most here and this might be the best game I have and I have 8 of them.

It's just simple fun with super graphics.

Clap, clap, clap. This, my friends, is what makes Max, well, Max. See? He points it out perfectly. The first Max game is really like this: you control Max through the world he has imagined through drawing. It's really designed like this so you can't say much at all. It was intended to look and play like this. It's a matter of taste.

Hmm. Really? You can move Max and do stuff? I wasn't so sure, coz when I saw the video it didn't look like you were in control of the game. But either way, with that said that makes this game even better.

Love the game play. This will be a perfect fit for my daughter. This game rocks on a different level. I like the graphics. It's child friendly and you get to use a marker to draw stuff. Hey, when will this be released? I hope they can release it before April, that way I can give this to her as a birthday present plus maybe throw in some teddy bears.

I'm kinda skeptical about this game. But oh well, I'll get this once it's out. Why? Well my wife keeps bugging me about it. She likes cute games like this, the simpler the better. I hope that she enjoys the game as soon as I get it for her.

Back