Xbox One may 22 (watch dogs) on twitch stream(watch 4 hrs)

sc_shark

so a kid whos dad works for microsoft was streaming watch dogs on twitch.. got to ask him a few questions before he got annoyed and basically said watch stream shut up lol

1: the game does not play like gtav
2: it plays more like assasins creed

blahh... i hate to hear that.. i hate the engine that assasins creed is on.

all in all the game looks decent tho. watched roughly 3-4 hours of it.. (different language) so i couldn't really get into the story.. it seems like a open world puzzle game with a bit of fps and stealth mixed in.. it was only gameplay.. didn't show people hacking him or defending a mission accomplishment or any of the 101 trailer stuff. so i cant comment on that.

graphically it looked ok.. i would say

the mapp looks massive.. you can call cars in and such..
it has semi cut sequences to do story fill ins...

you can scan people and get info and what seems ot be songs/playlists for in game(not 100% sure how it works or what)

you can set waypoints to missions/objectives..

ign also has a live stream on replay of it in english
http://www.twitch.tv/ignlive

the guy i watched is
http://www.twitch.tv/waitedbandito
he said tom he will turn on english play.. when/if you look for it it says he is playing bf4.. but if u click/watch it is watch dogs.
just for proof
Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 12.09.23 AM.jpg

it would have been so much better if was like gta man. that sucks.

Hahhahaha xD that was me xD
First of all i deleted the twitch accaun cuz flagged -.- but it was worth it why? Because i wanted to show you guys how the game is.
Second the language was german and o tries to change it to english but for that i had to shut down the stream. Third point i changed the name to bf4 because the flaggers but i get flagges anyway so it didnt work!
My new twitch account is such the same just put an x after o so waitedbanditox the x is for xbox.
And guys sry for my english cuz my mother tongue is german! And no i am not i kid i am 24 ;)
And i was not annoyed from you it was just the first time that i had so much viewers i couldnt handle that so i sayed just watch the stream sry for that dude.

Back