Me nearing 3000 hours!

From
Tempe
Ill be rolling over a milestone of 3000 hours track over a period of tme according to my raptr account. go check it out!

Wow, congratulations. That's 125 days of gaming, or 4 months. How long have you been on Live for?

Wow, that's insane! Either you've had Live for a really long time, or you just are obsessed. I don't know which one is better, though.

Maybe the very long time one, since that can also be a cause of an obsession anyway, pfff.

jebus... lol.. i should check mine. lol

way to stay on that thing man.

Damn.

Damn, you were so close to 1000 hours of Black Ops, how did you even do it, for how long did you played in a row? Even i couldn't reach 500 hours in Team Fortress 2 and i played a LOT of time when it was recent.

Woah! Congratulations on the achievement! But honestly, that is some CRAZY dedication for a game :S

For me I only played for roughly around 200 hours so you literally x 15 my time!

Other then that, I see that you enjoy the game very much and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Wow! When you put it that way, 4 months, that is just insane. So much time gaming! Is it bad that I am impressed and not totally frowning down on this behavior? I can't wait to log that many hours.

Very impressive dude! I don't even think i'm even close to that kind of time clocked in. I guess you really love gaming.

Ehh....

I have over 4500 hours on the Counter Strike series alone. So many hours wasted...

Back