Member of the Month Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
After surpassing the 1,000 members we've decided its time to run a member of the month contest. In order to get this some common things you can do is post news items, give insightful posts,be a top poster. you could do guides, or you could just go around and be a big community supporter. After the month is out the moderators will get together and see who makes the list and will decide who this monthly winner is who will be posted here. The prize is depending on location is $25 Xbox live cash. The codes will be pm to you here or its prize equivalent. Plus you get the member of the month achievement. The only restriction is that you must be a member before the 1st of the month in which the contest is taking place. Plus if your a moderator you won't be eligible for this prize but will be eligible for the achievement. So in that case it will be a duel month award. One for the normal member and if it happens one for the moderator. Check back here for winners. Good luck to everyone!

Member of the Month Winners:
April 2013 - Claptrap
May 2013 - GameOverViper
June 2013 - FordGTGuy
July 2013 - Ozadin
August 2013 - Murray
September 2013 - KN1GHTMARE
October 2013 - Sc_Shark / dyzposableherox

Lets see who gets august i'm hoping i do i probably won't but oh well i am new and ill keep trying each month.

We apparently never announced a July winner....

no july or aug... altho aug has 11 more days left lol.

i should be inthe running for catching it.. :) lol.

This is the first time I've seen this thread! I saw someone mention something about a member of the month before but I thought it was just an illustrious big foot in a forrest that one never crosses. Like any man who wants to have his own show on E, I'll go into the woods and search for that monster!

Seriously, cool idea though.

Yeah were little late on July, were having a hard time picking between 3 members.

september is 3 weeks over?? i sense a trend in the member of the month lol.

we'll announce in couple days. little behind the eight ball these days.

i just like to remind you of these things... i have been mia a bit with dr's and therapy

Ah Let's try and get it this time :p
Hopefully just helping around the community is enough since i'm not a good writer for reviews and walkthroughs and such

i try every month.. or have for last 4. this last month my posts have dropped due to dr' and therapy. big chunk of my days are dedicated to that.

Actually rkkeller was MOTM in November, Spark_777 was MOTM in December, and diamondback 8 was MOTM for January. We will have the February member of the month sometime next week. They were all announced in the proper thread, it just hasn't been bumped in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back