Xbox One Microsoft giving away Killer Instinct with all characters to loyal customers

oh how I envy you...lol...congrats though.

I wonder what they're using to qualify customers as "loyal". Regardless, congrats. Dunno how much you're into fighters, though, but I bet you would love messing with it regardless.

Congrats dude! I've been checking my inbox since yesterday and nada... Game on!

J

I'm not entirely sure what the premise of the game is, but besides the point of the matter. Hell yeah! Kudos to you man!

nice i wonder where the email is sent to because i never check or have checked my xbox live email..

congrats tho.

Awesome !
I was actually reading about this yesterday and checked my email straight away but i guess im not coooool enough ! haha :(

According to the Xbox page on Facebook:

If you have an Xbox One pre-ordered through the Microsoft store you might want to check your email. A lot of people are getting this is their emails. The free complete version of the new Killer Instinct. We don't know for sure if it's only people who pre-ordered at the Microsoft store, but I know a few who have and they got the email already.

According to the Xbox page on Facebook:

If you have an Xbox One pre-ordered through the Microsoft store you might want to check your email. A lot of people are getting this is their emails. The free complete version of the new Killer Instinct. We don't know for sure if it's only people who pre-ordered at the Microsoft store, but I know a few who have and they got the email already.

Probably why I didn't get one... Oh well :)

J

I will be happy enough if we all get the game and 1 playable character for free.

Well, this is weird. Well, I haven't preordered it anywhere so i didnt get that game. Its nice move from MS, but as I watched some reviews on YT, that game is not that awesome. It would be awesome if they would give GHOSTS! :d

That is awesome. I think more companies should do stuff like this. It really makes the consumer feel as if they are valued to the company and not just taken for granted.

Well, this is weird. Well, I haven't preordered it anywhere so i didnt get that game. Its nice move from MS, but as I watched some reviews on YT, that game is not that awesome. It would be awesome if they would give GHOSTS! :d

Well when I went to the GameStop convention I got to play both X1 and PS4. I didn't get a chance to play Killer Instinct only because there were to many people there for me to give it a try. To some level of degree, Fighting Games are particularly all the same to me, JUMP, KICK, PUNCH, SUPERMOVE. However, I am not going to complain getting a whole game for FREE, including, all characters unlocked for FREE. I'll take that any day of the week!

I am pretty sure everyone gets the full game, except with just 1 character not 8. I think they really want to get it out there.

I was going to buy it, but if I get the entire game and can play it even with 1 character, that might be enough for me.
I like fighting games, but who I play was never that important.

What are the specifics of being a "loyal"?
Cause i am also intrigued with the chance to acquire a free game :)

Hopefully I get this, I loved Killer Instinct as a kid. I've had an XBL account for 8 years now, hopefully that qualifies me as loyal lol.

Back