Xbox One Microsoft giving away Killer Instinct with all characters to loyal customers

Oh yeah! So jealous!
How did you become the loyal?
Did you like stick with microsoft for a couple of years?

Hopefully I get this, I loved Killer Instinct as a kid. I've had an XBL account for 8 years now, hopefully that qualifies me as loyal lol.

It's based o to those who pre-order from the Microsoft Store and have a high gamer score

Well, this is weird. Well, I haven't preordered it anywhere so i didnt get that game. Its nice move from MS, but as I watched some reviews on YT, that game is not that awesome. It would be awesome if they would give GHOSTS! :d

Giving away Ghosts would be so lame. It's a multiplatform game, so it wouldn't be that awesome. It's much better for them to give out a game that is exclusive to the Xbox One instead.

It's based o to those who pre-order from the Microsoft Store and have a high gamer score

humm i was wonder what the criteria was to get in on this. i have never seen a microsoft store around me or anywhere close.

i would have thought it was/should have been based on how long you were a live member or something on those lines. if you let live lapse or what not a few times you were bumped.

still not hurt over it.. ill get my 1 person to try and make my decission based on that.

No wonder I didn't get a free game. I'm no way near some of gamer scores out there.

J

No wonder I didn't get a free game. I'm no way near some of gamer scores out there.

J

Same here. I guess it's cool that the better you are, the more adventages you get. Free games are always a plus, since you could spend the money on one more game, or even trade for what you want.

I have a Gold subscription and preordered mine from the MS store too, but I still haven't got any emails. My GS isn't THAT low, so I'm hoping they're just sending them out in waves or something.

I have an Xbox 360, 10 games, and all have been officially ordered. how come i am not loyal? sad :(

Same here. I guess it's cool that the better you are, the more adventages you get. Free games are always a plus, since you could spend the money on one more game, or even trade for what you want.

Yeah, but it's kinda like starting over with the new system. Now I can really increase my gamerscore.

J

Yeah, at that price, I'm probably going to get it myself.

J

That is really cool. What and how exactly do you qualify as a loyal customer? Spend a lot of money or play online a lot of hours?

I feel you on that one! Five years and counting for me. Let's start an uprise haha

Back