Microsoft to give away Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts in South Africa

sc_shark

I was not aware that games on live were region based/free. I would much rather have banjo kazoie than tom clancy or even that over magic by far. The game looks sweet and I hope its in USA market in October free lineup. Did anyone else know different areas got different games?

Apologies for being a little late with this one. Microsoft has added Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts to September's free Xbox games line-up, for South African Xbox Live users only. The firm had originally planned to give away steampunk FPS Shadowrun in the region on 16th September, but the latter isn't, it seems, rated for release in South Africa.

Via :http://www.oxm.co.uk/62184/free-xbo...way-banjo-kazooie-nuts-bolts-in-south-africa/

Am I missing something here? Why do South Africans get this game for free? Banjo kazooie was a really fun game for n64. I'd like a free copy myself. What is so special about south african gamers that warrants them getting this game for free? Please illuminate.

Damn, that is really especific, but really good game. I wish we could just choose between a list of games to get what we want for free.

Aww, I would take a free Banjo-Kazooie game, even if Nuts and Bolts got bad reviews. I also find it kind of strange that it's exclusive to South Africa. Is there any place I can go to see what games will be made freely available in Canada?

idk why.. in the article it says which game it was suppose to be but for some reason it was not allowed so banjo got to be the replacemnt.

Back