Xbox One Microsoft will donate to charities after completing Zoo Tycoon challenges

ozadin

A lot of people probably haven't heard of this game, and I think this is a great addition! I think this will be a great game because the animals and graphics look really realistic. I think this is a great choice by Microsoft.

As you'd expect from a game by Frontier, creator of Kinectimals, the game also supports Kinect - animals will recognise you and respond to voice commands and gestures, such as screams of "DANCE MONKEY BOY, DANCE" accompanied by vigorous fist-shaking.

Xbox Consoles News: Xbox exclusive Zoo Tycoon offers cloud-based multiplayer - loads of new details - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine

If you haven't seen the trailer, they have a great sense of humor, and the game looks very fun to play!
[video=youtube;f3GXkN59Ypc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GXkN59Ypc[/video]

Played the first Zoo Tycoon years ago on PC and surprisingly loved it, will definitely pick this up. Think my daughter will like to see the animals too, win win

I had never heard of this game! O.O:confused:
What is the concept, I do not really understand? It's like a game played in a Zoo?

I understand that it is we who create Zoo.Si this is really the case, it might be nice. Too bad they do not communicate much.

It could be if it is a free game to launch the Xbox One. As Sony launches DrivClub free, they could do the same??:rolleyes:

There are a lot of companies getting into donation through use of their services, systems or buying special things. Just at Target they have those "feed" brand items that will provide food to the needy as well. I think its a good thing and I hope to see more of it.

As childish as the game seams I will probably own it as a used game I like wildlife

Back