Xbox One Microsoft's Most Important Xbox One Exclusive So Far Might Be 'Xbox Fitness'

StingerNLG

From
Abingdon, MD.
Website
www.tommytallarico.com
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...x-one-exclusive-so-far-might-be-xbox-fitness/

An interesting article on how Xbox Fitness may be just what Microsoft needs to sell that casual base that sees the difference in price between it and the competition:

I think Xbox may have something extremely attention grabbing on their hands in the form of the newly announced Xbox Fitness. It’s both an exclusive and proof that the Kinect may be worth its extra cost. Xbox Fitness has recruited four well-known trainers with even more well-known fitness programs to craft a workout experience specifically for the Xbox One and Kinect 2.0.

I don't see how Microsoft Fitness could be Microsoft's most important exclusive yet. I wish Xbox had a game that would separate it from the Playstation 4. Playstation has had various games that were exclusive to their systems alone. These games were not only great but they also had excellent storylines.

I don't see how Microsoft Fitness could be Microsoft's most important exclusive yet. I wish Xbox had a game that would separate it from the Playstation 4. Playstation has had various games that were exclusive to their systems alone. These games were not only great but they also had excellent storylines.

Like what? Because last I checked Microsoft has games like that too. But I might suggest before posting off the cuff you read the article and see what the author is talking about.

with the kinect 2.0 it could be a really decent home weight loss or gym type of "game" i would get one eventually. i am sure ufc will rlease another mma trainer and i have herard it was decent.

i could actually see my mom useing a fitness game. and would actually be one of the only games she would play on the 360 or one.

Well yeah, in marketing and economics division, it might be what they need to get some of the bucks back, but this ain't going to sell systems for the people who wanted a gaming experience, which should be the core audience.

What the heck is this? I don't need no more fitness games. I am a fit guys who'd rather go to gym than try to stay fit by playing games.

Back