Xbox One Middle-Earth: Shadow of War; new trailer!

Algera

Finally, they released the Middle-Earth: Shadow of War story trailer! I honestly can't wait to get even more information and to finally play it when it gets out. I have been hyped about it for months. I really enjoyed Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and the whole connecting to Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

To anybody that hasn't played Mordor yet, hurry up and do it so you can get the full experience of Shadow of War!

What's your opinion of the trailer? Are you excited? Are you planning on playing it?

I loved the first one, it quickly became one of my favorite open-world game! Everything was well done except.. well, the story itself! The final boss and the last part of the game were really lacking.
From this trailer, it seems like this part will receive an improvement... I hope this doesn't mean that the open-world part will lack this time! I want some new stuff and things to do!

Gameplay trailer hype!

You can clearly see that they've been using a very similar system as they have in the Shadow of Mordor I just hope that it isn't too much of a copy. I did enjoy the old system but in new games, I tend to like new, exciting things - something I haven't seen before. Regardless, I am sure that they will add new activities and show us more very soon.

It's cool, seems very similar to the first (maybe even too much?). But those ogres in the first minutes feel... weird. I don't know, they are too cartoonish. If I remember correctly the ones in the first game were more threatening.
I really love the idea of building an army of followers anyway!

Back