Xbox One Mighty No. 9 New Alpha Footage - Bosses Revealed!

diamondback8

[video=youtube;acQj71oGAB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=acQj71oGAB8[/video]

So, anybody hyped for this game? While there's no footage of the bosses, it's still interesting to see a glimpse who were gonna be butting heads with, :-D

[video=youtube;acQj71oGAB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=acQj71oGAB8[/video]

So, anybody hyped for this game? While there's no footage of the bosses, it's still interesting to see a glimpse who were gonna be butting heads with, :-D

Looks interesting to me. I wonder what the bosses will be. Will it be the typical boss types that they had in Megaman or will it be entirely different.

Wow... this is Mighty No. 9 eh? Wow, this looks very similar to Mega Man although some elements are not Mega Man. Awesome though, I like the bosses descriptions and looks. This is going to be awesome! And I like the visuals too. It feels next-gen.

Nice one. This is looking better as it goes. I cannot wait to get my hands on this game! Take that Capcom! You cancel Mega Man Legends 3, and this is what happens. Your best dude makes a game similar to his creation.

This so reminds me of Mega Man!! Here's the official Kickstarter page explaining it more in depth.

So what makes Mighty No. 9—the character as well as the game—different? Simply put: the ability to transform! Of course our hero, Beck, earns new weapons as he defeats each of his fellow Mighty Number boss robots, but more than that, his body itself can also reconfigure into new shapes, allowing for all kinds of new skills and abilities!
255e306a6546f25f6118ca86f7e9e9ba_large.jpg

For example, his limbs might become giant magnets, enabling him to walk up walls or rip away enemy shields... Or maybe extendible spring-loaded hands would allow him to activate far-away switches or work as a grappling hook... Or he could have a tank-like body, easily crossing over spikes and pushing objects around the levels... These are just a few possibilities we’re considering (the game is still in the design phase), but you get the idea!

the graphcs at the end looked decent.. that finish flag stuff for 3/4 of it looked cheap and well not whati would want to soo for as much money as he has gotten and what the game is "promising" i know its early.. but id rather see gameplay with the background running and all that.

the graphcs at the end looked decent.. that finish flag stuff for 3/4 of it looked cheap and well not whati would want to soo for as much money as he has gotten and what the game is "promising" i know its early.. but id rather see gameplay with the background running and all that.

Same here. I'd like to see this first hand before I get it. I want to make sure that this is worth buying.

This so reminds me of Mega Man!! Here's the official Kickstarter page explaining it more in depth.

Inafune is after all the creator of Mega Man so he's bringing the elements of his former creation into this new game. A lot of what made Mega Man awesome will be making Mighty No. 9 awesome.

Anyway, this is alpha footage so it's not yet the final. But the last bit in the video already gives us a little glimpse on what the final game will be. But who knows? It'll change.

Anyway, this is alpha footage so it's not yet the final. But the last bit in the video already gives us a little glimpse on what the final game will be. But who knows? It'll change.

I hope they could improve it more. They're still working on it anyways.

This game looks really cool, especially Mighty number 7 because he looks just like Zero. I'm going to get this game without a doubt. It's really cool and interesting. I just hope it lives up to megaman's reputation.

This game looks really cool, especially Mighty number 7 because he looks just like Zero. I'm going to get this game without a doubt. It's really cool and interesting. I just hope it lives up to megaman's reputation.

I had to check the video again. Yes number 7 reminds us of Zero. Even his color and theme. Well I guess the makers could not find a unique concept and still had to copy some patterns from Megaman.

I had to check the video again. Yes number 7 reminds us of Zero. Even his color and theme. Well I guess the makers could not find a unique concept and still had to copy some patterns from Megaman.

I didn't catch that. I had to play the video again just to see it. Yes, number 7 does look similar to zero.

Yo, you're right. No 7 looks a lot like Zero. Well, what can ya do? When you're the man who made Mega Man and you want to create something in the spirit of Mega Man, you'll know you'll be making something similar to your own creations.

Yo, you're right. No 7 looks a lot like Zero. Well, what can ya do? When you're the man who made Mega Man and you want to create something in the spirit of Mega Man, you'll know you'll be making something similar to your own creations.

If you look at the video, the characters have a lot of things in common from Megaman, the only difference is their look.

If you look at the video, the characters have a lot of things in common from Megaman, the only difference is their look.

Yeah, I know man. Well I guess they wanted to let the people feel enticed with the whole megaman all over again look.

Wow, so it's getting there. Hmmmm... well, I guess we'll be seeing more of MN9 in the next coming months. I'm getting hyped by this little by little.

Wow, so it's getting there. Hmmmm... well, I guess we'll be seeing more of MN9 in the next coming months. I'm getting hyped by this little by little.

Yeah, same here man. I've wanted to play something like megaman again. something challenging and worth the money.

Yeah, same here man. I've wanted to play something like megaman again. something challenging and worth the money.

Exactly. Cannot wait to get this! This is going to be awesome. Better than waiting for "that" Mega Man game Capcom still hasn't made.

Back