Xbox One Minecraft invaded xbox one

Dom0411

Hi Guys, just saw this today, looks like Minecraft had successfully invaded not only pc but even Xbox One. It's a good game to play if you ask me since I played it before on Xbox 360 and on PC. I guess this will be a great game to play even for kids.

Minecraft is coming to the Xbox One. Today during Microsoft's 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo briefing, Xbox executive Phil Harrison revealed that Mojang's popular creation game will launch on the next-generation platform as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.

No release date or price for the game was provided.

Minecraft on the Xbox has already proven popular. The original Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has sold over 6 million copies and remains a top seller on Xbox Live Arcade

Minecraft to me is one of the most creative games that have ever been developed. It is a good game because :

1. It is available to ALL AGES and ALL SEXES.
2. It is unique and there is never an end to it.
3. There is an unlimited amount of things you can do in the game.

Well, it had to happen. Minecraft will really come anywhere, even to the Xbox One. Been playing it a bit on the PC and I gotta say, it's fun. It's a game you can make into whatever you want. Be it an adventure against Creepers or a place to learn how to craft a home, it's a game that you make whatever. Awesome.

It's a fun game, but it's not my favorite voxel based game. I would like to have seen Castle Story on Xbox One more but oh well.

Love Minecraft. Took me a while to love it, after playing Don't Starve and Terraria. I didn't how fun it can be to craft stuff and make stuff. At least now Minecraft is spreading itself to other formats. This is definitely going to be a great time for Minecraft.

Minecraft to me is one of the most creative games that have ever been developed. It is a good game because :

1. It is available to ALL AGES and ALL SEXES.
2. It is unique and there is never an end to it.
3. There is an unlimited amount of things you can do in the game.

Totally agree. This game has no restrictions. I love minecraft and will continue on playing this even on Xbox one.

Minecraft rocks! It's one of those games where you can play for hours and hours and yet, there's no end to it. You can make houses, weapons, cannons, traps... heck, someone even made a calculator! It's totally worth it. Definitely glad it'll be coming to the Xbox One.

Minecraft has already invaded Iphone, Android, 360, and PS3 long before the Xbox One

Totally agree. This game has no restrictions. I love minecraft and will continue on playing this even on Xbox one.

Besides playing on 360 with spawn eggs >.<

Looking forward the the processing power of Xbox One on Minecraft.

Minecraft has already invaded Iphone, Android, 360, and PS3 long before the Xbox One

It's great to finally have Minecraft on Xbox One. They should have done this on the launch.

It's great to finally have Minecraft on Xbox One. They should have done this on the launch.

They should have. Well it would be much better if they made it free for all users.

Minecraft is a good game because it has so many levels and is playable by all ages. In fact my little brother has taken a liking to it and plays it for hours every day. He builds simple towers and other things in a matter of minutes.

Back