Xbox One Monsters on Elder Scrolls Online

I know right? I'm sure we'll get more info on the designs. We'll wait it out. I hope there are some dragons to slay down!

Yeah, more dragons to slay and I hope to see some cool mythical monsters that we can also slay.

Bummer, I hope the paid part is just temporary, well if this will be a monthly subscription, it still depends on how much, but I might get the game. Just hope it doesn't cost a lot.

Well, can't say when it will be temporary cuz it IS a monthly service. You buy the game but in order to enjoy for months, you need to pay $15 a month. Yes, it sucks but that's how it is.

Well, can't say when it will be temporary cuz it IS a monthly service. You buy the game but in order to enjoy for months, you need to pay $15 a month. Yes, it sucks but that's how it is.

Aww to bad. Well I don't mind since I play premium on some of my online games. I just have to drop one so I can play this.

So it's a confirmed month service subscription. I think I may have to lay off on one of my games just like what ragnafable11 is planning to do. I have a few online games that I have subscriptions on just to play it so I'll prioritize this first.

Back