Xbox One more bf4 hate.. EA is crazy...

sc_shark

wow just read this article.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth...ot-pleased-with-in-game-ads-in-battlefield-4/

Boot up Battlefield 4 and, thee days, you’ll probably actually get to play it. Considering this game’s history, that’s a win right there. But recently, gamers have been noticing something else: ads. EA has been running ads for the Need For Speed movie, which, considering the fact that a premium subscription already costs over $100, some gamers are less than happy about.

i am so gladi stoped playing bf4 last week.. i got 2 matches in with the new update. never seen an add but find it hillarious that ea/bf4 would honestly think gamers would be ok with this especially with how bad the game is now.

Honestly, after playing the game last week I decided to stop playing it as well. It's getting worse every update. I don't know what the hell are they thinking with all the updates coming but it's really not helping the game at all.

i have a prett big post in the 33bug fix i posted about why i really hate bf4 now.. it really comes down to gun tweaking and platoon... instead og getting data on one change they are trying to change allot and see if it all workes together..

when i was playing it got to the point you hadto empty a clip to kill people iwththe mtar gun and this was after the tweek. i would rather them concentrate on a level playing feild and matchmaking than trying to tweek a play style. every time they do these changes it just leads players to find another way to overpower a combo..

It's been weeks since I last played BF4, I open it occasionally but I don't even dare play it. Well it's good to see the transparent thoughts of the normal users who play the game. Now after reading this I will keep my door shut for BF4 for a while until things go well on the game.

It's been weeks since I last played BF4, I open it occasionally but I don't even dare play it. Well it's good to see the transparent thoughts of the normal users who play the game. Now after reading this I will keep my door shut for BF4 for a while until things go well on the game.

EA really is crazy for doing stuff that even makes the game worse. Not addressing issues that are currently on the game.

I actually put my BF4 on sale some weeks ago. EA dropped the ball on this one. Learn from it and move on, EA.

I want to say EA tried this time, but man I don't know. I said 2013 would be better for them and nagging BF4 is giving them a rough 2014 off the bat.

I want to say EA tried this time, but man I don't know. I said 2013 would be better for them and nagging BF4 is giving them a rough 2014 off the bat.

they are already talking about batlfeild5... and 4 is not finished or working...

EA has such a crappy reputation. I'm surprised that they haven't totally botched the Titanfall launch to be honest...

I stopped playing Battlefield 4 a while back and now I'm even happier that I did. I was already getting tired of the game and ready to move on to something different but running ads for other crap (that I'm not even interested in, at that) would have been the final straw for me.

I stopped playing Battlefield 4 a while back and now I'm even happier that I did. I was already getting tired of the game and ready to move on to something different but running ads for other crap (that I'm not even interested in, at that) would have been the final straw for me.

I'm still bearing with it somehow but I'm quite disappointed because they haven't fixed even the previous issues.

we console guys are suffering more than the PC. I also own PC game and the issues are less on that platform. Such a shame DICE!

we console guys are suffering more than the PC. I also own PC game and the issues are less on that platform. Such a shame DICE!

Yeah. I agree with all my heart and soul man. Pc is still doing way better than consoles.

Yeah. I agree with all my heart and soul man. Pc is still doing way better than consoles.

Haha. here we go. really with all your heart and soul man. well you're right that this isn't just for gaming so entirely this can do more than what xbox one can do.

Haha. here we go. really with all your heart and soul man. well you're right that this isn't just for gaming so entirely this can do more than what xbox one can do.

Who would really disagree with this after he used his heart and soul statement. haha.

BF4 is a great game when it works, but this move is just annoying, and gamers are turning away from EA in droves now. I never had issues getting into a game, but I saw other people deal with problems in-game. I'm not a fan of EA as a company.

That's ridiculous...
Will EA never change? They appear to be more and more ****y each day, which is sad because in the past, they were a pretty good company.

EA, again.. I remember when you used to involved with good games like Bad Company 2 and 1942 and such. What has happened?

Whoa, and I was thinking they were getting better. Ads on a paid game is totally ridiculous. Especially, ads that are not related to the game! I could understand if it was Battlefield: Hardline or a new DLC, but a Need for Speed movie!? Seriously? This is really bad.

Back