Xbox 360 Most expensive game

dannyboy

What is the most expensive Xbox 360 game you have brought and was it worth the price?

gta 5 with the whole bundle and it was not worth it in the slightest, i thought gta would make a valiant return but to no avail

The bundles (the games with all the extra stuff) are usually the most expensive. I've never ran into an expensive game since I just get the actual game and rarely put money into DLC.

Most games will be expensive--more than retail--when you factor in DLC which bumps a game from $60 to the $70 and $80+ range at times. 9 times out of 10, your game is going to end up more than $60.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but that makes sense if you add up the retail price and DLC. That's if you decide to buy DLC, though.

Hmmm the two that come to mind are GoW 2 Limited Edition, which I felt was worth it! And the second one was the Beatles Rock Band set and another that was extremely worth it since me and the whole family is a huge fan!

I forgot about Rock Band. All the stuff that comes with it or that you'd need to buy to actually enjoy the game makes it pretty damn expensive.

My most expensive set of buys for my xbox 360 had to be Halo 3 and all it's map packs. It doesn't sound like a lot now, but it was pretty hefty if you totaled everything up!

Back