Xbox 360 Multiplayer

andrew172

Do you guys play much multiplayer? I know that once I spent so much time playing singleplayer I had gotten pretty bored of the game by the time I came to play multiplayer and didn't end up spending as much time as I thought I would playing. How about you?

This is actually one game I play from time to time. But the multiplayer world is dead, or was last time I went on. You could practically see the tumbleweeds blowing across the servers.

Picked it up about two weeks ago and played through the Campaign a bit. A friend of mine still owned the game, so he decided we should mess around on Multiplayer. Unfortunately, most of the games or free roam have casual aim on so auto-aim really ruins any kind of personal skill involved. Then, to make things worse there's still a few people on there who've been playing since the game originally came out and know the exact amount of pressure it takes to instantly get a head shot after using the auto-aim feature. It's a bit of an annoyance when you just want to have some fun and some dude is the end all, be all expert of headshotting.

I really liked the game's multiplayer because of how you could really be an outlaw and recreate just about everything from western movies. The local chat was a neat feature because of how you could round up a group of friends and be in a little posse starting trouble. The game's full of hackers and people that shoot you for no reason now, but I still like to revisit Liar's Dice every now and again.

Picked it up about two weeks ago and played through the Campaign a bit. A friend of mine still owned the game, so he decided we should mess around on Multiplayer. Unfortunately, most of the games or free roam have casual aim on so auto-aim really ruins any kind of personal skill involved. Then, to make things worse there's still a few people on there who've been playing since the game originally came out and know the exact amount of pressure it takes to instantly get a head shot after using the auto-aim feature. It's a bit of an annoyance when you just want to have some fun and some dude is the end all, be all expert of headshotting.

This is pretty much the exact experience I have with the game... it's all well and good being really great at the game, but at the end of the day it just stops people like us playing

A few years ago it was semi-populated, Red Dead Redemption's multi-player is well and truly dead though. I never really understood the appeal of multi-player on Read Dead Redemption apart from the free-roam mode which was semi-fun with friends.

I love playing multiplayer mode! It is so hilarious when I am bored. Some of the things that people say crack me up. It isn't awesome all the time though. Other times it reminds me of why I play in single player mode. It's just a way to pass the time and I love beating other people.

Back