Xbox One NBA 2K14 Intro Movie Released!

falafel

20131015_nba_2k14_next-gen.jpg

There you have it! The NBA most wanted game out in a few days.
Here's the intro video:

[video=youtube;kxzZoyUadVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzZoyUadVA[/video]

I always liked the NBA Live series more to be honest. This games haven't had a factor of Wow for me since 2k10. The game play only gradually feels new and nice for a bit then they all just feel the same. This game still looks great regardless!

The game looks descent, I was expecting more, to be honest. Graphics are so-so. I guess its a deal to be seen after the release.

The game looks descent, I was expecting more, to be honest. Graphics are so-so. I guess its a deal to be seen after the release.

graphics indeed seem to be mild. I have no idea why. For a advert-intro they should have used the full potential.

What are you all talking about? graphics are awesome, the video seems not to portray that. I have seen other reviews, they all seem to have perfect graph. Your info is misleading.

The graphics are great and this is a true advancement. Normally though i dont see what the hype is for YEARLY releases of sports games. People complain that COD:Ghosts was just more rehashed COD but didnt say anything about any of the yearly sports games?

The graphics are extremely good, as well as gameplay, sound and general appearance.

What are you all talking about? graphics are awesome, the video seems not to portray that. I have seen other reviews, they all seem to have perfect graph. Your info is misleading.

For real the graphics are outstanding, real player faces and a much updated crowd.

I'm happy to see they got Paul George involved in this trailer. He's a superstar that I feel isn't marketed very much because he plays in Indiana. I expected the video to just be a whole lot of Lebron, which it is, but they mixed in some unfamiliar faces as well.

Back