Xbox One NBA 2K14 TV Spot Shows Xbox One Footage

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Another EA trailer showing some next gen visuals is out and about this morning. Check it out and leave your thoughts in the comments!​

[video=youtube_share;zJoyobk0tVM]http://youtu.be/zJoyobk0tVM[/video]​

Since I haven't purchased 2K14 for my 360 I may hold out for the Xbox One version. Although among the other launch titles this one may get lost on my to-do list. Back-log it is!​

Never been a 2K sports fan. A few years ago in NBA clubs..everyone was running around with modded players. 2K did nothing about it so I gave up on them.

It does look fantastic. I am going to buy this game as soon as it is released. My favorite in the 2k series is NBA 2K11. I hope that the lag is fixed in the online play for the xbox one version of the game. Every time I tried to play 2k online it would be laggy at times. That ruins the fun in sports games as timing is everything.

Looks amazing. I should have got 2k13 and I have been meaning to but I will get 2k14 instead. But I have a lot of other titles I want to play first. Plus I will probably buy it second hand.

I played NBA 2K14 and honestly it is nothing new. If you don't already own NBA 2K14 then you are not missing anything. I mean its as if they did not work while producing and creating the game. I am really looking forward to buying NBA Live 14 now, after playing NBA 2K14.

Back